Whose going Leicester Uni this September??! :)

Watch
Student5365968
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys!
hopefully, i will be attending Leicester Uni this Sep, to study business management!

Anyone else going Leicester? Where will you staying? What made you choose Leicester? Love to hear from everyone.
If you wish tell me abit about yourself

Thanks.
lydiakitchen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, i'm going to Leicester to study law in september and am staying in Nixon Court.
Student5365968
Rep:
?
(Original post by lydiakitchen)
Hi, i'm going to Leicester to study law in september and am staying in Nixon Court.
Finally someone replied! i'm not sure where i be living yet, but i thought we only got our accommodation offer on results day?? thank you
lydiakitchen
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Student5365968)
Finally someone replied! i'm not sure where i be living yet, but i thought we only got our accommodation offer on results day?? thank you
What offer did you get?
I firmed my unconditional so i could apply, I think people who have firmed it can book accommodation
Student5365968
Rep:
?
What offer did you get?
I firmed my unconditional so i could apply, I think people who have firmed it can book accommodation
Congrats on the unconditional! What course you gonna study? i have firmed and need to book accomdation, but i thought we didn't get our allocated room until results?
University of Leicester
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What offer did you get?
Congrats on the unconditional! What course you gonna study? i have firmed and need to book accomdation, but i thought we didn't get our allocated room until results?
Hi,

I just thought I would answer some of the enquiries that you have

Once you have firmed your offer with the University of Leicester, whether conditional or unconditional, you can apply for accommodation.

if you have firmed the University's offer and you have an unconditional offer, you will be given your accommodation offer as soon as possible.

If you have firmed the University's offer and you have conditional offer you will receive your accommodation offer, when it is confirmed that you will be coming to the university (on results day)

I hope this helps!

Antonia
Student5365968
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Leicester)
Hi,

I just thought I would answer some of the enquiries that you have

Once you have firmed your offer with the University of Leicester, whether conditional or unconditional, you can apply for accommodation.

if you have firmed the University's offer and you have an unconditional offer, you will be given your accommodation offer as soon as possible.

If you have firmed the University's offer and you have conditional offer you will receive your accommodation offer, when it is confirmed that you will be coming to the university (on results day)

I hope this helps!

Antonia
great help thank you
rosieuni2016
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I'm Rosie, aged 20 and I've an unconditional to study law and criminology in September! Really excited and looking forward to meeting new people, so I thought I'd ask if anyone will be studying the same course or in the same accommodation (Fields House)? Thank you, and hopefully I'll meet you in September!! x
Ruman97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
I m going to study in Leicester in Sep as well. Management ( marketing )
Actually I m from Italy and it will be the first time for me being in UK.
But still I have a doubt about the student accommodation (oadby or city living ).
Anyway I hope Leicester has a good nightlife 😁.

Hey guys!
hopefully, i will be attending Leicester Uni this Sep, to study business management!

Anyone else going Leicester? Where will you staying? What made you choose Leicester? Love to hear from everyone.
If you wish tell me abit about yourself

Thanks.
ashrafkotb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

I'm Ashraf. Will be starting with Leicester this September to study "engineering management". I'm already a graduate of Leicester as just finished my MBA last July. I love both the university and the city, they are very diverse and inclusive. Looking forward to meeting you all in Sep I've managed to book at "Ben Russell Court", and would love to meet any housemates here.
LisaWang104475
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all,

I am Lisa and will study Applied Linguistics and TESOL in Leicester this fall. Just received my accommodation offer from Opal Court. I am hoping to meet some future classmates or housemates here
Ami Cook
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys!

My name's Ami and I'll FINALLY be attending the University of Leicester to study Italian and Spanish in September 2017 after deferring for two years haha!

I'll be living in Digby Hall (Meadow Court) and I'd love to chat to anyone else who'll be living there too. Look forward to meeting you all soon!
Massnssen
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LisaWang104475)
Hi all,

I am Lisa and will study Applied Linguistics and TESOL in Leicester this fall. Just received my accommodation offer from Opal Court. I am hoping to meet some future classmates or housemates here
Hey there everyone, unconditional offer here for an MA In TESOL. I will be living outside the campus.

Hey Lisa, a future classmate here, you can message me and let's be friends before the course even starts.
Apoorv Kumar
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys,
I'm going to be studying Computer Science, and i'm planning on staying in Primus Place. Anyone staying there?
PinPinnery
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi everyone!! I'm Charlotte and I'll be studying Law in September too! Can't wait to get started and meet everyone!! :-)
jbrown91
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
my name is jos! I will be studying Sociology in september, have an acommodation place in the pavilions and can't wait to get started!
i plan to join one of the sports teams when i start but not sure which one yet. probably join one or two other societies too. i am supposedly a mature student too at 26.
bethanyk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I'm Bethany! I'm going to be studying psychology and cognitive neuroscience in september I've got accommodation in bowder court! Feel free to message me, I'd especially love to meet people on the same course or accommodation
Bastet304
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! May I ask you how did you find your stay in Primus Place ??
(Original post by Apoorv Kumar)
Hey guys,
I'm going to be studying Computer Science, and i'm planning on staying in Primus Place. Anyone staying there?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
14.02%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (44)
26.83%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
41.46%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.63%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed