Girl is sweet and smitten with me but quite agressive with others

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Agressive isn't the best description but around me shes so timid and likes to he hugged a lot basically putty in my hands.

Around out people, its not that she is agressive but opinionated and stands up for herself a lot and can get quite heated in arguments and can hold grudges.

Just seems two different extremes to see her sweet and timid with me and confident and pressuring others.

Just wanted opinions on this.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Agressive isn't the best description but around me shes so timid and likes to he hugged a lot basically putty in my hands.

Around out people, its not that she is agressive but opinionated and stands up for herself a lot and can get quite heated in arguments and can hold grudges.

Just seems two different extremes to see her sweet and timid with me and confident and pressuring others.

Just wanted opinions on this.
Could be friendly with you because she likes you (be it platonic or something more). Had a girl like this at uni, she was very blunt and savage with other people but she was fine with me (we had a lot of banter but it was friendly) and we became good friends.

If you like her you should ask her to hang out with you one day or go for dinner/drinks together, sounds promising....
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If somebody's very opinionated normally but doesn't argue with you then they probably like you.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You've tamed her. Good sign.
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zarek)
You've tamed her. Good sign.
triggered
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (110)
35.71%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (42)
13.64%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (19)
6.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (32)
10.39%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (37)
12.01%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (36)
11.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
10.39%

Watched Threads