Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

When you're a girl and feeling horny... Watch

Would you get a fwb if you're single and horny? Because I am considering getting it on with a guy mate maybe...since I don't like doing myself. It's seriously frustrating being a girl and so horny

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely, I always have done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you get a fwb if you're single and horny? Because I am considering getting it on with a guy mate maybe...since I don't like doing myself. It's seriously frustrating being a girl and so horny
    How do you think us guys manage? For a girl it is easy to get a fwb however for a guy it is the complete opposite. You girls have it easy when it comes to relationships/casual sex. I'm a horny guy and I only have my hands to help me.

(Original post by Kmb123)
    Absolutely, I always have done
    Yayyy high five ✋🏻to us horny girls
    (Original post by Newbie_noob)
    How do you think us guys manage? For a girl it is easy to get a fwb however for a guy it is the complete opposite. You girls have it easy when it comes to relationships/casual sex. I'm a horny guy and I only have my hands to help me.
    I feel sorry for guys in that sense...
    It must be annoying with all that testosterone in your body and at the same time being the gender that doesn't get sex on a plate.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just have a w*nk and get on with my day.

ReputationRep:
    If that's what you wanna do, then do it.

ReputationRep:
    lul.

(Original post by gjd800)
    I'd just have a w*nk and get on with my day.
    I don't like doing myself...it's just stupid to me I guess. I want a guy to do me not touch myself up!!!
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    If that's what you wanna do, then do it.
    I want to but then I don't. I'm also worried about catching feelings.

ReputationRep:
    I despise other humans so I guess our circumstances are different.

ReputationRep:
    Get a banana from the kitchen, and put in

your butt

ReputationRep:
    I want to but then I don't. I'm also worried about catching feelings.
    Just a risk you take I guess. For guys it's not much of an issue, if they're looking for an FWB then they tend to detach themselves from any emotion. I've had FWBs in the past though where I made it clear that I didn't want anything serious, and a few months down the line we'd have to call it off because she developed feelings and it sorta ruined things, and one that I still believe was just doing it in hope that I'd end up falling for her, but I just wasn't inclined to commit like that.

ReputationRep:
    DO IT, but know you may catch feelings, and if its a constant fwb then its easy too get jealous

(Original post by gjd800)
    I despise other humans so I guess our circumstances are different.
    Woww really. That makes sense.
    (Original post by Cpj16)
    Get a banana from the kitchen, and put in

your butt
    No how does that give any pleasure. I want the real thing

ReputationRep:
    Post results here, including all details during coitus...for science.

More seriously, meh, do what you want.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the club :lol: and yeah just get yourself a fwb. I'm the same.

ReputationRep:
    Sound like someone else who posted on here recently.

Anyway, ultimately your choice and we can't decide things for you, but certainly give it plenty of thought. Women tend to be more emotional than men and can get attached easily to someone they choose to sleep with, but it's also not unheard of for it to happen the other way around. Not to mention you're not in a committed relationship, so the other person would be free to sleep with whoever else and then you run the risk of STD's. Also, perhaps needless to say, pregnancy.

If I were to make a suggestion, I'd say practice self-love. You dislike it, apparently, which begs the question why? It's a useful thing to do, not only in terms of releasing sexual frustration but also to gain confidence in yourself sexually and understand what you like / dislike.

How do you go about getting one?

Just curious, never had one.

ReputationRep:
    Peanut butter, pets, patience.

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy high five ✋🏻to us horny girls

I feel sorry for guys in that sense...
    It must be annoying with all that testosterone in your body and at the same time being the gender that doesn't get sex on a plate.
    No need to feel sorry for us. As we get older the tables turn and the ball starts shifting towards the guys' side of the court.

Do as you wish and obviously take precautions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newbie_noob)
    get a gf m8

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: August 12, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.