Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Whats the most embarrassing thing thats ever happened to you! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    This is my first discussion, so i may not be an expert or anything. But i thought, "why not start the discussion with something humorous?" Why not? Anyway, feel free to share something pretty embarrassing thats happened to you!

Luckily, over writing, you wont experience nearly half of the embarrassment you did in real life! So dont worry :P I just thought it'd be funny for as all to share some embarassing moments.

I have many, but i'll be sharing those later

Have a great day!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xNat_19)
    Hey guys!
    This is my first discussion, so i may not be an expert or anything. But i thought, "why not start the discussion with something humorous?" Why not? Anyway, feel free to share something pretty embarrassing thats happened to you!

Luckily, over writing, you wont experience nearly half of the embarrassment you did in real life! So dont worry :P I just thought it'd be funny for as all to share some embarassing moments.

I have many, but i'll be sharing those later

Have a great day!
    Once I was at a buffet with family and I got some cereal, but couldn't find any milk so I found some yoghurt and put it on the cereal and went back to my seat, and my mum laughed at me and pointed at where the milk was.

ReputationRep:
    I don't embarrass easily, I don't think there's anything that has really bothered me.

ReputationRep:
    On one occasion, during year two mock SATs; I vomited all over myself after having consumed milk and narrowly missed my teacher with the aforementioned vomit. Needless to state, I believe that it is a significant contributory factor towards myself having a phobia of vomiting (emetophobia).

Furthermore, in year one; I had a swimming lesson in the afternoon and used a hairbrush to brush my hair. However, it happened to be one of the brushes that had bristles covering the entire cylindrical surface of the brush - I assumed that it 'curled' my hair. Unfortunately, it became tangled in my hair and I had to walk home with my Dad, all the while with a brush hanging in a tangled mess from the side of my head - once we reached home, my Mum was able to remove the brush! :toofunny:

:tea:

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.