The Student Room Group

GCSE revision help ?

Been doing quite a lot of revision for GCSE's in the past couple weeks and I think I'm on track, my revision strategy working I think and I am coming onto past papers soon. However, I want to get mostly A*s in my subjects. How do I improve in subjects like English Language for example and throw in any revision tips for any subject also if you want. Thanks !!
Original post by qpzm123
Been doing quite a lot of revision for GCSE's in the past couple weeks and I think I'm on track, my revision strategy working I think and I am coming onto past papers soon. However, I want to get mostly A*s in my subjects. How do I improve in subjects like English Language for example and throw in any revision tips for any subject also if you want. Thanks !!

Hi its definitely a good idea to do past papers at this stage and I can speak from experience. To improve your English language you could make lists of synonyms you could use instead of the same words over and over, but again practice is key so do past papers and get your teacher to mark them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest