The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
no i didnt get ensuite, but it was more important to me that i got woolton than an ensuite!! which block r u both in? mine says CA2 so im guessing that means cavendish!! im glad other ppl from here will be in woolton, what date u both gonna move in?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
kirstenb
hey pradaprincess, im in woolton too!!!!! when i was stressing about results with u i didnt realise u were goin to manchester, and bein in the same hall as me!! hehe!!!!

ok totally "owned" as dazyaa would say
kirstenb
no i didnt get ensuite, but it was more important to me that i got woolton than an ensuite!! which block r u both in? mine says CA2 so im guessing that means cavendish!! im glad other ppl from here will be in woolton, what date u both gonna move in?

i'm not sure what block i'm in cos i've not had any info thru the post yet, so i'll let you know when the stuff arrives.

am gonna move in on the saturday, how about you?
prada_princess
i'm not sure what block i'm in cos i've not had any info thru the post yet, so i'll let you know when the stuff arrives.

am gonna move in on the saturday, how about you?

On my contract it doesnt seem to say which block i am in
Reply 44
Incomplete
On my contract it doesnt seem to say which block i am in

Do you want to be on the list? Where are you living? Woolton hall too? Did you already post that and I missed it?
Daveo
Do you want to be on the list? Where are you living? Woolton hall too? Did you already post that and I missed it?

post 23 :tongue: cheers i would love to be on the list!! oh the honour
I'm gonna be in Pankhurst Court, which is part of Dalton Ellis Hall I think...I'm gonna be doing Computer Science.
Babyshambles
I'm gonna be in Pankhurst Court, which is part of Dalton Ellis Hall I think...I'm gonna be doing Computer Science.

oh i applied there! it was my second choice, but i'm at my 3rd, weston hall.

oh well!
pinkegokane
oh i applied there! it was my second choice, but i'm at my 3rd, weston hall.

oh well!

To tell you the truth, I can't remember what choice it was for me...I'm pretty sure it was one of my top 3 choices though, as i'd drawn a little star next to it in my accommodation booklet...I *think* it might've been my first choice though, but either way, I'm not too bothered...
Reply 49
I would love to know where I've been placed. But I rang them up only last Monday asking about my accommodation, and then they said it hadn't been allocated, so I don't want to bother them again ...
IDunnoWhy
I would love to know where I've been placed. But I rang them up only last Monday asking about my accommodation, and then they said it hadn't been allocated, so I don't want to bother them again ...

Did you have an unconditional offer?
When I phoned the accomm office the lady told me i had been allocated to a residence on the 20th, so when do you guys reckon I'll get my stuff through the post?? I hope its there when I get home :smile:
Reply 52
I don't know what day my place was allocated, but the information was sent out Friday and it arrived this morning...so much paperwork!
Reply 53
I'm in Bowden Court. Block 3!
Reply 54
prada_princess
Did you have an unconditional offer?

Well see I began my course last year, but then I fell ill and had to stop. I'm restarting my course this September. So yes, I suppose it is an unconditional offer.
Reply 55
add meeee add meeeee add meeee

(please :tongue:)

ooo its so exciting, we have new addresses and things

im gonna b in Whitworth Park, Derby house...dudeeeeeee they didnt give me a basin n i asked for a basin... ah well, i gna take a bucket for when i sick :redface:) or whatever lol genius!

xx
kirstenb

Where does it say CA2 on your contract? Mine doesn't say anything :frown:
I'm going to Woolton Hall to do law in sept.....they haven' told me what room or anything yet, so i may be sleeping on the floor for a year
Reply 58
im in at cambridge but wont find out until i get there wot flat and stuff
Reply 59
I'm in Bowden Court! Woohoo!

Latest

Trending

Trending