Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDunnoWhy)
    Yes, it is [email protected].
    I used it, was a day or two late as I was away and wanted them to have passport photos of me, got a reply 4 or so hours later confirming it wasn't a problem,

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying at Dalton Ellis for a second year, which means I'll probably be able to greet you when the J2 bar reopens! Also, anyone who wants a game of pool - I'm more than up for it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm steve and i'll be in Allen Hall. Im goin to be studyin computer science

ReputationRep:
    Gaah, I did it too! Missed my deadline by miles, I've emailed and they've got back to me and said they'd reallocate me. I so badly hope it's at one of my preferences.

ReputationRep:
    let us know, im hoping for u 2!

ReputationRep:
    I just found out I'll live in a shared room... well... anyone has any experience with shared acc.? is it really bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Urania)
    I just found out I'll live in a shared room... well... anyone has any experience with shared acc.? is it really bad?
    This is what I'm expecting when they reallocate me. Maybe it'll be me n you, ZJuwelH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tev)
    This is what I'm expecting when they reallocate me. Maybe it'll be me n you, ZJuwelH!
    Daaaaamn! I need my space!

ReputationRep:
    does dalton ellis have a pool table?

ReputationRep:
    This accomodation thing is starting to worry me now, they haven't contacted me to say they've reallocated my place yet. :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'd ring them Tev... there's only a week to go :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna999)
    I'd ring them Tev... there's only a week to go :eek:
    I've rung them everyday, I think they're gettin pissed off with me They said they'd phone when they'd sorted something out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tev)
    I've rung them everyday, I think they're gettin pissed off with me They said they'd phone when they'd sorted something out
    That's really annoying.... I'd be really uspet if I were you. I wonder how many people forget to send the thing back in time.

Sorry... hope you hear from them soon.

ReputationRep:
    which accomadation is for girls only?

ReputationRep:
    Ashburne Hall is for girls only, although i think that only applies to the undergraduates, postgrads might be mixed.

ReputationRep:
    st gabriels is also all female. run by nuns, i do believe.

ReputationRep:
    u being serious?
    i sent off mine in time, but have heard nothing back from them, am i supposed to hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rups)
    u being serious?
    i sent off mine in time, but have heard nothing back from them, am i supposed to hear from them?
    I've heard nothing either...

ReputationRep:
    You mean hearing back from them after you sent your signed contract back? I got a receipt for my cheque about a week later, but different halls do it differently - for example I heard Whitworth Park wont give you a receipt for your deposit until you arrive. If you're worried you could ring just to make sure they received it... you can never rely on Royal Mail after all.

ReputationRep:
    yeh good plan, i may do that.
    ive spent the entire weekend learning how to cook!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.