Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rups)
    yeh good plan, i may do that.
    ive spent the entire weekend learning how to cook!
    lol I've been doing the same thing

ReputationRep:
    the ppl in my flat better be nice, or i wont cook for them! hehe!

ReputationRep:
    NEWS UPDATE:
    I am no longer homeless, the accomodation office have reallocated me a place, but I've got to wait till tomorrow to find out where.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tev)
    NEWS UPDATE:
    I am no longer homeless, the accomodation office have reallocated me a place, but I've got to wait till tomorrow to find out where.

thank the lord i was worryin for you as well!!!

you have to let us know though!!!`

ReputationRep:
    see you all on saturday, moving into dalton ellis.

ReputationRep:
    i haven't had a recipt yet, but the over 1000 people in my accommodation so I guess they may give it to us there, easier !

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else going to be in victoria hall on upper brook street? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Owens Park it is

ReputationRep:
    hey im goin Owens Park, ne1 else goin owens park on Sat add me, [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure it'll all be alrite with receipts n everything, if not u can jst find out wen u get there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tev)
    Owens Park it is
    thanx tev!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *kayla*)
    thanx trev!!
    Its Tev :-P

ReputationRep:
    lol i changed it for you!! sorry

ReputationRep:
    This is ****ed, if I don't get anything in the post from them tomorrow I'll flip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    This is ****ed, if I don't get anything in the post from them tomorrow I'll flip.
    Have u not heard about your accomodation yet? Bit worrying!
    On the other hand I was stressed as I'd heard absolutely nothing about freshers week or registering until tuesday so it seems the uni tend to cut things a little bit fine.

ReputationRep:
    Got a phone call, they said I'm in Bowden. How lucky am I.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else movin in on sunday? i only came back from hols last nite so i wanna recover n then go! do u think its a bad idea to go a day l8r than everyone else? pradaprincess u better come meet me on sunday! hehe!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kirsten, I see you are moving into Woolton Hall too! I suppose the only danger you face in moving in on the Sunday is that people might be suffering from stinking hangovers!

I'm sure you will be fine moving in a day late; let's face it, the conversation for the first day will probably revolve around 'What course are you doing? Where are you from? How did you do in your A-levels? Where is the supermarket?' and so on.

ReputationRep:
    moving into wilmslow Park halls on sunday 19th. hope to c y'all out and about on the town soon :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 17, 2004
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.