The Student Room Group

If France deports all Muslims, surely there'll be terrorise attacks in retaliation?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hhealey13
I'm so confused. How has no one pointed out that there are Muslims who are French nationals, born in France and thus cannot be deported? Does everyone think that the only Muslims in France are migrants and expats?!

They were born in france and can emigrate back to their ancestral homelands
Original post by Flashing Planet
They were born in france and can emigrate back to their ancestral homelands

They can if they choose to, but they can't be forced to leave. The same goes for a lot of migrants and expats who have gone through the legal process of gaining French citizenship. Once you're a citizen of a country you can't just be kicked out, you have rights under French and International Law that prevents that.

Mme Le Pen might be able to, in theory, ban any more Muslims from entering the country, although it wouldn't surprise me if that would be extremely difficult under French and EU laws.
They can if they choose to, but they can't be forced to leave. The same goes for a lot of migrants and expats who have gone through the legal process of gaining French citizenship. Once you're a citizen of a country you can't just be kicked out, you have rights under French and International Law that prevents that.

Mme Le Pen might be able to, in theory, ban any more Muslims from entering the country, although it wouldn't surprise me if that would be extremely difficult under French and EU laws.

Quite so. I think France is safe from the far right threat of Mme Le Pen - it wouldn't surprise me if her opponent for the 2eme tour is Fillon now, rather than Macron. If it's Fillon, then Le Pen loses. If it's Macron, then Le Pen wins.
I'm so confused. How has no one pointed out that there are Muslims who are French nationals, born in France and thus cannot be deported? Does everyone think that the only Muslims in France are migrants and expats?!

There is things you can do but they are only talking about none nationals for deportation. They are talking about locking up the nationals on some blacklist there security forces have

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flashing Planet
So we shouldnt deport muslims because they will kill us if we do that ?

don't worry Muslims won't kill you and why are you so against Muslims?
why do you think all Muslims are terrorist?do you have any Muslims friend?proberly not because you're thoughts and opinion about muslims are so neagative which won't let you be friends with muslim............... s.:h:see the poster below which will justify muslims are not terrorist
Original post by 19tariat
don't worry Muslims won't kill you and why are you so against Muslims?
why do you think all Muslims are terrorist?do you have any Muslims friend?proberly not because you're thoughts and opinion about muslims are so neagative which won't let you be friends with muslim............... s.:h:see the poster below which will justify muslims are not terrorist

I could not even begin to tell you how wrong that poster is.
Original post by paul514
There is things you can do but they are only talking about none nationals for deportation. They are talking about locking up the nationals on some blacklist there security forces have

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're not only talking about none nationals though, the title clearly says "all Muslims". And I don't know what you mean by "They are talking about locking up the nationals on some blacklist there [sic] security forces have". If someone is a citizen of a country, you can't just 'lock them up' because, again, there are laws against that. How no one heard of human rights laws?
They're not only talking about none nationals though, the title clearly says "all Muslims". And I don't know what you mean by "They are talking about locking up the nationals on some blacklist there [sic] security forces have". If someone is a citizen of a country, you can't just 'lock them up' because, again, there are laws against that. How no one heard of human rights laws?

Never heard of a nation state? Never heard of a prison? Never heard of Guantanamo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Never heard of a nation state? Never heard of a prison? Never heard of Guantanamo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never heard of writing full sentences or fully developing a point?

Nation states don't exist, though yes I am aware of what the term Nation State means. I have indeed heard of prisons thank you, and I have heard of Guantanamo Bay which is a military detention center whose practices are in breach of international human rights laws (as I said above).

Nation states don't exist, though yes I am aware of what the term Nation State means. I have indeed heard of prisons thank you, and I have heard of Guantanamo Bay which is a military detention center whose practices are in breach of international human rights laws (as I said above).

He does that.

It still exists though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Glassapple
If Le Pen gets elected, she seems to want to start mass deportation of Muslims. I can't imagine Muslim countries are just going to say, "Yeah fair enough, they've deported us all from France, it was nice while it lasted". Surely there's going to be mass terrorist attacks on France in retaliation from Muslim countries, because of the offence caused and the physical uproot of their people?

Isn't it better to just leave them where they are to not make things worse? If the announcement to deport all Muslims is made, aren't some of the Muslims who live in France going to carry out terror attacks before they're made to leave? They won't all vanish into thin air as soon as the announcement is made.

Where has she said she will deport all Muslims? there are just under 5 million in France.
Original post by 999tigger
Where has she said she will deport all Muslims? there are just under 5 million in France.

No where she's talking about serious crimes and terrorists

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
No where she's talking about serious crimes and terrorists

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd gathered that but there are several idiots that keep posting she is going to deport all Muslims, which appears to be completely false.
Reply 55
I came across this reply and even at this latter date the subject remains debatable. The problem I see with doing nothing is just as bad as doing anything which may provoke hostility from Muslims.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending