Tamimin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey! I'm new to the TSR
I've looked everywhere but I haven't been able to find the answer I'm looking for so I might as well ask it myself and see.

I'm looking to do a combined BA in Writing and Film/Media Studies and I have been offered a place at both ARU and SMU and I'm not sure which one to go with.

Anglia Ruskin - Writing and Film Studies http://www.anglia.ac.uk/study/underg...d-film-studies

OR

St. Mary's University, Twickenham - Film and Screen Media & Creative and Professional Writing https://www.stmarys.ac.uk/undergradu...-screen-media/

If anyone attends either uni - what is it like there? what is your experience? Is it worth attending?
And if anyone is currently on the courses mentioned above - is it any good?

I'm struggling to figure out which one I should choose and could really use the help

Thanks
mickey98x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, I've applied for the same course at Anglia Ruskin and got accepted! Which one did you choose in the end? x
Tamimin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Oh hey! Congratulations on getting into Anglia Ruskin! I went to their open day and it seemed like the university had a nice vibe to it. In the end I chose St Marys. Whether that was the right choice I'm not sure. The place is very......suburban if that makes any sense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.59%
Disagree (5)
6.33%
Neither agree or disagree (22)
27.85%
Agree (32)
40.51%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.72%

Watched Threads