12sbenny
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My first exam is in three weeks. My school isnt giving study leave and i haven't started revision. I want to get a*s in most of my subjects. Do you think i can do it? How can i do it? And what are you guys doing? When did you start revision and how are you doing revision?
Thank you. I know its alot
octoberrain
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You haven't started revision yet and want all A*? Whyyy??

But anyway, do lots and lots of past papers to begin with, see which bits you don't know, go back to them to revise/ do topic-based past papers for maths and sciences.

What subjects are you doing?
12sbenny
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Maths, science, english lit/lang, geography, health and social care and rs
StudentLincoln
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 12sbenny)
My first exam is in three weeks. My school isnt giving study leave and i haven't started revision. I want to get a*s in most of my subjects. Do you think i can do it? How can i do it? And what are you guys doing? When did you start revision and how are you doing revision?
Thank you. I know its alot
I am in exactly the same position as you. I have done little to no revision and need A*s. ARRGH!! HELP! My school is reporting us to the authorities if we take more than 5 consecutive days of unauthorised absence. AND THERE IS NO BLOODY STUDY LEAVE!?!?!? WHY?

Anyway, how can me and the OP best revise with the little time remaining?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (412)
67.21%
No (201)
32.79%

Watched Threads