Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Who's starting at Liverpool Hope in September?
What are you studying?
Which halls have you chosen?
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello ! Me and my son are coming over to England on Wednesday, and will be looking around the Hope Park campus and accommodation at around 10 am. A very nice person called Andrew Cooper has arranged it for us and was very helpful in our emails we swapped. Don't have long though; our flight doesn't get into Liverpool from Belfast until ten past nine, and we are due to look around Man Met at 12 Noon where my son has been offered a place. [ Just wish that Hope and LJM would get around to deciding whether they are offering him a place or not in the second year. He got his other three offers weeks ago.] If one or both remaining unis say no it will be somewhere we wouldn't need to visit. But I have to say I have been very impressed with just how friendly and helpful the University has come across. BTW, he'll be studying Health and Social Care.
LKr
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm a mature student starting in september
Studying nutrition health and wellbeing.
Rep:
?
Hi there!
We have also started an official facebook group for new starters here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HopeStarters17/ which should start filling up soon!
If you have any questions at all about studying at Hope, please just let us know.
Best wishes,
Andrea (Hope Uni Rep)
Faiouka
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello! I am starting in October my MA on Youth & Community work but I am not sure when the induction week starts.. Could you inform me?
Rep:
?
(Original post by Faiouka)
Hello! I am starting in October my MA on Youth & Community work but I am not sure when the induction week starts.. Could you inform me?
Hi - induction week for Postgraduate degrees begins Monday 2nd October You'll be sent further details in September.

Hope that helps!

Amy
Faiouka
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi - induction week for Postgraduate degrees begins Monday 2nd October You'll be sent further details in September.

Hope that helps!

Amy
Thank you very much!
Lxrx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Living in halls for my postgrad, do I move in on the 2nd or the 23rd September? Wouldn't want to miss getting to know people :-)
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lxrx)
Living in halls for my postgrad, do I move in on the 2nd or the 23rd September? Wouldn't want to miss getting to know people :-)
Hi!

If you are a PGCE student then you move in on Saturday 2nd.

If you are doing a Masters then you move in on Saturday 23rd.

There's more info about where to go on the day etc here: http://www.hope.ac.uk/halls/arrivalinformation/

Hope that helps - and see you in September!

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool Hope University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.49%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (101)
55.49%
No (71)
39.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise