Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spontaneous sex - how to do it properly? Watch

My ex told me that she had wished I were more spontaneous with sex, the who kind of chuck her on the bed and have sex kind of thing. I had said that I didn't want to force or pressure her and that consent was important. She then said that if I did anything she didn't like she would have stopped me. I had thought that by the time she had said to stop I would already have committed sexual assault.

Does anyone have any tips about how best to have spontaneous sex but not do anything untoward?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My ex told me that she had wished I were more spontaneous with sex, the who kind of chuck her on the bed and have sex kind of thing. I had said that I didn't want to force or pressure her and that consent was important. She then said that if I did anything she didn't like she would have stopped me. I had thought that by the time she had said to stop I would already have committed sexual assault.

Does anyone have any tips about how best to have spontaneous sex but not do anything untoward?
    One word: CONSENT.

ReputationRep:
    "untoward" who is this guy

there is no "proper" way to mash at it spontaneously

just randomly feel her up and seduce
    if she wants you to get rough get rough

She's your ex now though

ReputationRep:
    Nah thats effort lol.

Your dicks hard at that point and you're in the mood. And then she says no because she's not in the mood looool. So annoying being in that situation. That's why I always ask first.

a quick, 'wanna shag?' is what I ask beforehand. Thats spontaneous enough for me lol.

ReputationRep:

This is what safe words are for.

ReputationRep:
    Get the lotion out, massage her elbows then BAM! Hit her with the caboose killer which will instantly get her in the mood
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Netflix and chill

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she wants to have some "coffee".

ReputationRep:
    Be spontaneous.

ReputationRep:

Spontaneous sex seems to have shades of rape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    Spontaneous sex seems to have shades of rape
    Yes, a bit like 'surprise sex'.

(Original post by Reality Check)
    Yes, a bit like 'surprise sex'.
    Well that is why I was always like I was, consent every time - please don't insinuate I'm a rapist as that is what I spent the last year trying to prevent.
    Just wanted some advice about how to continue the consent but not ruin the mood because it seemed I wasn't doing it well.

ReputationRep:
    Well that is why I was always like I was, consent every time - please don't insinuate I'm a rapist as that is what I spent the last year trying to prevent.
    Just wanted some advice about how to continue the consent but not ruin the mood because it seemed I wasn't doing it well.
    There was no insinuation that you are a rapist - you're reading too much into it.

What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?

Hold on to your nuts, this ain’t no ordinary blowjob

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.