Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Confused about where to find past papers. Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I am doing my AS Physics exams this year and I've spent too much of my time revising for maths.
    Now I am a bit lost trying to find some physics papers to do as I am doing the new 2015 Edexcel specification. I'm scared of doing the other specification ones and not prepare myself enough for the actual paper.
    How are you guys revising for the new spec and do any of you know a good website for new specification papers and revision notes? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Have you done all the papers since 2015? Also try the specimen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victor_hz)
    So I am doing my AS Physics exams this year and I've spent too much of my time revising for maths.
    Now I am a bit lost trying to find some physics papers to do as I am doing the new 2015 Edexcel specification. I'm scared of doing the other specification ones and not prepare myself enough for the actual paper.
    How are you guys revising for the new spec and do any of you know a good website for new specification papers and revision notes? Thanks
    A friend of mine is an A* physics student and she uses old spec papers from physicsandmathstutor.com because there are only specimen papers currently available for new spec

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies guys!
    Yeah, I think I will stick with the old spec papers and specimen, hopefully the exam won't be very different from them.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.