Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hi guys
    im new in this web
    i have a huge exam for getting into uni
    and i studied hard for it but every time i take the mini exam for getting ready for it my results are the same and terrible i have to study for 2 months i mean i only have 2 months left to it and im stressed out i dont know what should i do anymore even my parents are worried because of my stress
    oh god
    i feel like there is no hope and i wont be accepted
    please sb help me
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by hadis.bahar)
    hi guys
    im new in this web
    i have a huge exam for getting into uni
    and i studied hard for it but every time i take the mini exam for getting ready for it my results are the same and terrible i have to study for 2 months i mean i only have 2 months left to it and im stressed out i dont know what should i do anymore even my parents are worried because of my stress
    oh god
    i feel like there is no hope and i wont be accepted
    please sb help me
    What exam?

identify why your scores are low.
    1. Talk to teachers.
    2. Get revision books.
    3. Get a tutor.

Your priority is identify whats going wrong. If you cant do that yourself then you need someone who can show you what you are doing wrong. You still have time but it has to be done in the next month.

Identify which are your weak points and put them to one side. Focus on the ok areas for the moment to get them out of the way. That will let you have more time on the problem areas when you find someone to help.

You need to keep doing past papers and getting the marked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    What exam?

identify why your scores are low.
    1. Talk to teachers.
    2. Get revision books.
    3. Get a tutor.

Your priority is identify whats going wrong. If you cant do that yourself then you need someone who can show you what you are doing wrong. You still have time but it has to be done in the next month.

Identify which are your weak points and put them to one side. Focus on the ok areas for the moment to get them out of the way. That will let you have more time on the problem areas when you find someone to help.

You need to keep doing past papers and getting the marked.

dear 999tiger
    thanks for answering

in our country we have to take an exam to be able to study at university

and there are 600'000 people willing to take the exam in the field i studied at high school

my biggest problem is that t i dont have accuracy specially at the tests and exams
    do u have any idea about it?
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by hadis.bahar)
    dear 999tiger
    thanks for answering

in our country we have to take an exam to be able to study at university

and there are 600'000 people willing to take the exam in the field i studied at high school

my biggest problem is that t i dont have accuracy specially at the tests and exams
    do u have any idea about it?
    This is some sort of Indian entrance exam?
    They must have revision books so you can practice? If they have answers, then you can id where you are losing marks. If not then pay for a tutor.

You talk about accuracy, but that is a pretty vague term. In what sense? If you are inaccurate then you are wrong, so you have to compare the difference between your answer and the correct one.

Work hard now, dont give up and then worry about things after the exam if you have to.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    :work:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.