The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Adult Nursing February 2018 Intake applicants.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amysandy
Is there anyone planning on living at Bournemouth Hospital starting in February 2018?

Me :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by meganjoelle
Me :smile:

Have you already sorted your accommodation?😬 I’m having a panic
Have you already sorted your accommodation?😬 I’m having a panic

Yes I have in the Hospital accommodation I’m staying with 5 other girls there’s space for one more. You can apply for the one I’m staying in X
Original post by meganjoelle
Yes I have in the Hospital accommodation I’m staying with 5 other girls there’s space for one more. You can apply for the one I’m staying in X

Would I be able to get you on Facebook or something so I can ask some more questions?😬😅 no worries if not! X
Would I be able to get you on Facebook or something so I can ask some more questions?😬😅 no worries if not! X

Of course. My name is Megan Diebelius x
Original post by Rosierosierose
Yes I'm going to start in February 2018 :smile: I'm going through student finance,I read on last years threads that they started applying in November for funding and accommodation etc. I'm worried about accommodation!

Are you looking for accomodation still
Hi everyone, I am starting the PGDip in Adult Nursing in Feb but im living from home.. is there a facebook page that we can all communicate on?? has anyone started one up? If not I can start one tonight and then post the link on here?

Sarah Cruz
Original post by sscruzie89
Hi everyone, I am starting the PGDip in Adult Nursing in Feb but im living from home.. is there a facebook page that we can all communicate on?? has anyone started one up? If not I can start one tonight and then post the link on here?

Sorry only just seen this, please can you start a page?
[QUOTE="Amysandy;75095308"]

On here? I will do one now.
Ive done a new discussion on this forum as well as under

Universities / postgraduate
[QUOTE="Amysandy;75095308"]

Heyy! I've opened a fb page last month😊 (no one on there as of yet😂) it's called Bournemouth PgDip Adult Nursing Feb'18.
Good luck to you all. I qualified in 2003. I remember it so well. I did the advanced diploma in clinical nursing.

Any questions feel free, I stayed initially in Cranbourne house then the residences at Bournemouth hospital.....they may have changed a bit now though. I was in block 5. !
Hey!
I'm a student at BU. If anyone has any questions, give me a shout!
:smile:
Alice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending