The Student Room Group

Do guys imagine ugly girls naked

Do guys imagine girls they are not attracted to naked? I thought I was unattractive to this guy but he said he imagined me naked whilst he was getting off. (I know weird thing for him to say but we've been sexting for a while now.)
Well if you've been sexting and he imagines you naked while tossing himself then chances are he doesn't find you ugly :rolleyes:
Reply 2
If you have a great body but ugly face then definitely bro, its instinctive attraction
Reply 3
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Well if you've been sexting and he imagines you naked while tossing himself then chances are he doesn't find you ugly :rolleyes:
I really hope he doesn't :biggrin:
Original post by New Sign
If you have a great body but ugly face then definitely bro, its instinctive attraction

I actually have a better face than body. My body ain't amazing. I'm on the petite/skinny side.
Original post by Anonymous
Do guys imagine girls they are not attracted to naked? I thought I was unattractive to this guy but he said he imagined me naked whilst he was getting off. (I know weird thing for him to say but we've been sexting for a while now.)

What a weird question, obviously if you've been sexting he's gonna imagine you naked why doing his ting, whether your ugly or not
Only by accident
Reply 6
he imagined me naked whilst he was getting off.

He wouldn't find you ugly if he did this, no brainer really.
probs following the phrase 'bag and bang' cuz like realistically speaking if the girl has a ugly face but nice body then i too would follow the phrase
If he's sexting you and saying things like that there's very little chance of him finding you unattractive.

I'm on the petite/skinny side.

Lots of people are into that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending