The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Intercalation at Imperial

Hi guys,

I've been made an offer to study surgery and anaesthesia at Imperial from September and was wondering if anyone else had too, or had studied it in previous years? I have soooo many questions about the course but also about the university and city too:

- how hard is it to get a first/how many people get a first?
-how many people are on the course?
-where is it taught?
-where did you stay?/where would be best to stay?

Any help greatly appreciated! Thank you
i got an offer for management ibsc, are you an external intercalater? what year u in btw? what med school u come from?

are you going to apply for halls?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I'm external from Leeds, just in my third year! Not sure what I'm going to do accommodation wise, what about you?
Reply 3
Hey there, I've just got an offer for September 2018 entry! Was wondering what you guys ended up doing re accommodation? Do Imperial provide guaranteed residence in halls?
Original post by happyxo
Hey there, I've just got an offer for September 2018 entry! Was wondering what you guys ended up doing re accommodation? Do Imperial provide guaranteed residence in halls?

Hi there! Congratulations on the offer. I Have also applied to imperial, but haven’t heard back from them. What programme did you apply for?
Reply 5
Heya:smile: Thank you! It's the IBSc Biomedical Engineering programme, what about you?
Original post by happyxo
Heya:smile: Thank you! It's the IBSc Biomedical Engineering programme, what about you?

I have applied for cardiovascular sciences. I have received an offer from Kings for neuroscience, but haven’t received any emails from Imperial. Just waiting anxiously here... :frown:
Hey guys I’ve just received an offer for reproductive and developmental science at imperial for 2018! I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it’s like to intercalate at imperial and how social it is and where he teaching takes place?
Reply 8
Original post by Joking111
I have applied for cardiovascular sciences. I have received an offer from Kings for neuroscience, but haven’t received any emails from Imperial. Just waiting anxiously here... :frown:

Ohh dont worry I think they are still in the process of giving out offers! Especially because the process stopped for Easter:smile: Congrats on your Kings offer and good luck!
Can anyone from imperial tell me how intense the workload is? I’m worried that it sounds crazy intense!
Reply 10
Bump

Does anyone have any updates in regarding how accommodation is going to work? I heard we could maybe apply in august for halls but its not guaranteed?
Original post by JMJ_1996
Hey guys I’ve just received an offer for reproductive and developmental science at imperial for 2018! I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it’s like to intercalate at imperial and how social it is and where he teaching takes place?

Hi there,
I am currently applying for this course for the next academic year 2021. I was wondering if you could share some times on applying (personal statment etc.) Could do with all the help i can get!
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending