Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What do you want to achieve in life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Of course we all want to have money, (well atleast enough to get by with!) but seriously..
    Money isn't everything! So, you have £1mil. Sure, that can buy you a fancy house, fancy cars, designer handbags exc;but theres one thing missing from this list-Happiness.
    Money can't buy permanent happiness, it can produce a smile or a "Thank you so much, you're the best person ever!" but thats only temporary and won't last forever. Having a 'money is everything' mindset won't get you far in life.
    Anyway, my main goal in life is to find happiness, and love. I want a family and i want people in my life who care about me and who love me for who i am truly, and not what my money can buy.

So, what do YOU guys want to achieve in life, and what motivates you to do it!

ReputationRep:
    An unshakable sense of self worth.

ReputationRep:
    I want to become a professor of physics and present TV shows on Physics

I also want to create an amazing revision website.

All of the above are because I want to help people

The website will be much easier now that I won a TSR competition to win a free website

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to have a great group of friends, and to be financially secure enough to live a comfortable - if not lavish - life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xNat_19)
    Of course we all want to have money, (well atleast enough to get by with!) but seriously..
    Money isn't everything! So, you have £1mil. Sure, that can buy you a fancy house, fancy cars, designer handbags exc;but theres one thing missing from this list-Happiness.
    Money can't buy permanent happiness, it can produce a smile or a "Thank you so much, you're the best person ever!" but thats only temporary and won't last forever. Having a 'money is everything' mindset won't get you far in life.
    Anyway, my main goal in life is to find happiness, and love. I want a family and i want people in my life who care about me and who love me for who i am truly, and not what my money can buy.

death

ReputationRep:
    I want to be working in the car industry, either making and designing new cars and/or fixing up cars and modifying them.

Also, if Top Gear are lookong for any new hosts, then hmu through PMs

ReputationRep:
    To overcome my Anxiety, it's the one thing stopping me from achieving anything to begin with.

On a lighter note, travel the world and TRY to do a Masters at Oxbridge or Imperial, I have a looong way to go before I think about doing masters.

ReputationRep:
    Happiness

ReputationRep:
    Lychee627

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Lychee627
    Get a maths degree for now , the rest will be decided after that :lol: wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huvaxshatra)
    death
    That is inevitable, so it's not really an achievement

ReputationRep:
    u wot??? money cant buy happiness??? you're spending your money wrong then:confused:

Spoiler:
    Show

kidding. i wanna be famouuuuuuuuuuuus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    Get a maths degree for now , the rest will be decided after that :lol: wbu?
    being successful and making my parents prouddd of what a great daughter they have :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    being successful and making my parents prouddd of what a great daughter they have :rofl:
    Okay we get it , you are hard like BintM

ReputationRep:
    dont bully me :cry:
    yes we areee

ReputationRep:
    dont bully me :cry:
    yes we areee
    Haha okay i wontt
    Leave this thread lmao

ReputationRep:
    Haha okay i wontt
    Leave this thread lmao
    BintM help sort him out yeaaa :rofl:
    :five:

ReputationRep:

money 1m isn't anything

ReputationRep:
    Become a rich guy and give the money to the poor

ReputationRep:
    Same lol i wanna be the best daughter known to mankind :rofl:

Hard?
    What does that even mean :rofl2:

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.