TSR Web Legend - Kyx's Revision Site

Watch
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I shall hopefully begin tomorrow, but I will start thinking about it and writing stuff down today

Will only be able to update website about once a week, but blog to be updated daily

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kyx
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1492810870.002067.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  147.5 KB

The Physics plan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kyx
Rep:
I am on my way to the library to do this thing

Have to go to a different library to the one I wanted to because my local library is closed for the installation of self service machines and the removal of the reception desk

Posted from TSR Mobile
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1492810870.002067.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  147.5 KB

The Physics plan

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is one solid mind map. Can you describe a bit more about what your website will be here?
Kyx
Rep:
(Original post by BlinkyBill)
That is one solid mind map. Can you describe a bit more about what your website will be here?
My website will be a sort of database of revision notes and articles, tips, past papers and answers, videos on the topics and hopefully even a place for private tutoring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kyx
Rep:
Need a catchy slogan. I have the name: Quantum Quasar.

I am using wordpress free, with the aim of moving to business later on.

Name:  s.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  166.9 KB

I am just thinking for a good, non-cheesy (CheeseIsVeg) tagline

Then we can truly begin
Kyx
Rep:
Wordpress is very difficult to edit, I am looking for a new website builder
Kyx
Rep:
I just dug up my old website called Kyx Revision

Here it is: http://kyxrevision.zohosites.com/
username2926188
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
ah that's nice of u to be doing that
Kyx
Rep:
(Original post by emerald7770)
ah that's nice of u to be doing that
Thanks

The website only has a few articles on it, and only covers Physics and Chemistry so far
username2926188
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
Thanks

The website only has a few articles on it, and only covers Physics and Chemistry so far
That's ok, it's progress and a lot of peeps can benefit from just those two. Good luck with it all though!
Kyx
Rep:
(Original post by emerald7770)
That's ok, it's progress and a lot of peeps can benefit from just those two. Good luck with it all though!
Thanks

Will just begin to tidy everything up a bit, then start writing more articles :excited:
Kyx
Rep:
Andy98 CheeseIsVeg Zacken theonecenter

Kyx
Rep:
I have added an application form for more authors
Kyx
Rep:
Like my website so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
BlinkyBill
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
Like my website so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's some darn pretty imagery! Woop woop! Keep smashing it!
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
Wordpress is very difficult to edit, I am looking for a new website builder
Squarespace?
Kyx
Rep:
That's some darn pretty imagery! Woop woop! Keep smashing it!
Thanks

Did you visit it?

kyxrevision.zohosites.com

It's had over 40 views today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kyx
Rep:
(Original post by Kravence)
Squarespace?
Zohosites

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
Zohosites

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks promising

First I've heard of zohosites, the pricing seems reasonable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads