The Student Room Group

I shouldn't let this influence me right?

So, I/ve been wanting to move back home to belfast from liverpool and attend uni there as I dont really enjoy it there. However, theres this girl i used to see and ended on bad terms with. We never really were official and no were ok just kinda friends but im afraid of seeing her and her being like rude to me or her mates like kinda annoying me and stuff. im sure im just overthinking but i think it'd be kinda awkward and i dont still like her but i dunno what would happen if we seen each other out. think im being ridiculous and should just come back, go to uni and meet someone else?
Original post by Georgelizmera
So, I/ve been wanting to move back home to belfast from liverpool and attend uni there as I dont really enjoy it there. However, theres this girl i used to see and ended on bad terms with. We never really were official and no were ok just kinda friends but im afraid of seeing her and her being like rude to me or her mates like kinda annoying me and stuff. im sure im just overthinking but i think it'd be kinda awkward and i dont still like her but i dunno what would happen if we seen each other out. think im being ridiculous and should just come back, go to uni and meet someone else?

You are being ridiculous and paranoid. Unis are big places so you might never see her, but even if you did then you can ignore and shes probably moved on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending