Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Skinny or overweight? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What do you prefer in other people and in yourself. I am skinny and and would appreciate a skinny girlfriend compared to a overweight one but I after skinny experience all of my life I would like to gain weight.
    The big questions of everyday teendom!

THE POLE APPLIES TO WHAT YOU LOOK FOR AND WOULD LIKE YOUR SELF TO BE AS AN AVERAGE.

ReputationRep:
    Well skinny isn't nice I do not think, but do you mean skinny or slim. Over weight, again, can be seen as awful, but only when they let it all hang out over their jeans etc. (Oh and if they get too big, i.e obese)

But to tell you the truth... this poll confuses me!

ReputationRep:
    I dont choose people based on them being skinny or overweight. As long as they are not hugely obese or anorexically skinny im not fussed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Well skinny isn't nice I do not think, but do you mean skinny or slim. Over weight, again, can be seen as awful, but only when they let it all hang out over their jeans etc.

Sorry, I mean to the extreme. Obese and anarexic-like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Well skinny isn't nice I do not think, but do you mean skinny or slim. Over weight, again, can be seen as awful, but only when they let it all hang out over their jeans etc. (Oh and if they get too big, i.e obeast -sp-)

Yar. The options are a little bit too general

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Well to tell you the truth, I don't think i would like any of them as friends, but there is good reason behind it...

anarexic girl 'I'm fat im not going to eat. I'm so fat look at me, all those lumps"

me "that is bone darling"

See it would just get damn well boring.

The fat person may just go on the same about being fat etc.

But out of them both... I'd prefer the fat one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Aaaah righty. With ya now dude. Well either are not very nice. I suppose id choose obese hehehe. Anorexic thin looks horrible

ReputationRep:
    what a stupid poll

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.