Girls, Would You Date My Hot Friend?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm a hot female friend posting for him

He's tall, hench, 21 this month and still lives with his parents but works part-time as a tradie. He's smart though he hasn't been to uni and friendly. He has a 6/10 face but travelled all over Eastern Europe banging bare fit birds. He finds British/Western women too fussy sometimes about him drinking a lot and too feminist. He is also white.

As well as going to the gym to keep buff for the ladies he is also a great gamer (esp at Counter Strike and WoW), cook, football player and has big feet .

Would you date him?
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No. This is about YOU. Stop lying.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

He's tall, hench, 21 this month and still lives with his parents but works part-time as a tradie. He's smart though he hasn't been to uni and friendly. He has a 6/10 face but travelled all over Eastern Europe banging bare fit birds. He finds British/Western women too fussy sometimes about him drinking a lot and too feminist. He is also white.

As well as going to the gym to keep buff for the ladies he is also a great gamer (esp at Counter Strike and WoW), cook, football player and has big feet .

Would you date him?
Mhm
username3083320
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What a chav
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mrjudge)
What a chav
How is he a chav? I think hes a gentleman. :daydreaming:
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Would you date him?
I was just going to argue that there's not a girl in the world who'd type like that, especially not as anon on a random social website.

Though I am ashamed to realise that this is exactly something one of my sisters would do for her guy friends while sitting next to them and claim it's banter.

I still call bull though because I dread to think there's more like her out there.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
I was just going to argue that there's not a girl in the world who'd type like that, especially not as anon on a random social website.

Though I am ashamed to realise that this is exactly something one of my sisters would do for her guy friends while sitting next to them and claim it's banter.

I still call bull though because I dread to think there's more like her out there.
I have a boyfriend, I'm just doing him a favour
Lovegeography
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes,if i live near him.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a boyfriend, I'm just doing him a favour
So does she :/ Though she also has a few guys she occasionally leads on ant teases to keep them on the sidelines in case it doesn't work out.

Still, this site is the worst place for this stuff unless some bored attention-seeking ego boost is what you're after.
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
But would he date the girls on TSR?
queenofswords
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
But would he date the girls on TSR?
TSR girls are awesome
KaylaB
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by queenofswords)
TSR girls are awesome
no such thing as a girl on tsr, all are catfishes
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Big feet; big socks.
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How is he a chav? I think hes a gentleman. :daydreaming:
Let me rewrite the sentence;

How am I a chav? I think I'M a gentleman.

You're welcome.
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emerald7770)
No. This is about YOU. Stop lying.
Looool ikr! OP makes it so obvious she/he is posting.

I can just see a guy sitting at a laptop typing that. Lol. :lol:
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by queenofswords)
TSR girls are awesome
Spoiler:
Show

*Cough* And you're one of the awesome ones *cough*
jkls92
Report 3 years ago
As well as going to the gym to keep buff for the ladies
Proves my point on going to the gym in the other thread.
queenofswords
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by KaylaB)
no such thing as a girl on tsr, all are catfishes
I am a dogbird
queenofswords
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SassKing13)
Spoiler:
Show

*Cough* And you're one of the awesome ones *cough*

:hugs:
Mini_1999
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Would you date him?
why would he date someone of tsr??? can he not go out into the real world like everyone else and find a girl that way. tsr is not a dating website!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (723)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (919)
42.92%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (406)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise