Music outside of the Course at Loughbrough

Watch
coDeds17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've got an offer for Product Design and I'm wondering about the music outside of the course (like societies and bands I guess)
I've never really been a sporty person although I will get involved for fun. I have always been into my music however and play in concert bands and groups so just wanna know if there is music that I can get involved in at the uni. Trying to decide between Loughborough and Nottingham btw
Thanks
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by coDeds17)
I've got an offer for Product Design and I'm wondering about the music outside of the course (like societies and bands I guess)
I've never really been a sporty person although I will get involved for fun. I have always been into my music however and play in concert bands and groups so just wanna know if there is music that I can get involved in at the uni. Trying to decide between Loughborough and Nottingham btw
Thanks
Hi coDeds

Congrats on your offer :dance:

We do have some music societies - have a look here for a list to see if anything takes your fancyL https://www.lsu.co.uk/getinvolved/societies/socslist/
Also, there is loads to do sport wise that's just for fun too - you don't have to competitive to enjoy sport here.

If you're still undecided between Loughborough and Nottingham, I'd do a list of pros and cons if you haven't done so already for both unis including things like the course, student experience, job prospects, average salaries, placement year availability etc. It might help you make up your mind.
If you need any more info, just ask - we're more than happy to help.

Good luck with your decision
Vicky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (560)
34.08%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (331)
20.15%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.56%

Watched Threads