Spoiler

Original post by froobi.doo
Emoji's are cool

An that's no surprise :biggrin:

:angel:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

:angel:

I was never really bothered by any character deaths but Hedwig was so cute .

#emojilife
(edited 6 years ago)
Day 63:

Today was quite nice.

Did some relaxing and also did a little to my college essay.

Today wouold have to be a 6/10.

Today's song is Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake.
[video="youtube;ru0K8uYEZWw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw[/video]
This is the original video.

Quote/Lyric of the day: "I don't care about you, I don't care about anyone. I only want to fix myself before I damage myself more by caring for others." froobi.doo, 2017

Shoutout today is for @TitanCream and @The_Lonely_Goatherd.
Day 64 and 65:

This is a double update as I didn't have time yesterday to update.

Day 64 ( 24th June, Saturday):
Today was warm but bearable.
Did more to my essay, and I got a new little tub of ben and jerry's ice cream as it was on offer for £2.50 instead of £5 which is a bargain.
Anyway here's what I was going to tell you guys about that I mentioned in my update yesterday (23rd june)

Spoiler

It's also a week till my 16th birthday, which makes me feel old :frown: although I know I'm not.

Today would have to be a 6.5/10.

Today's song is King for a day by Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn, I know this is a repeat but I like it.
[video="youtube;icXUkIfZxyg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXUkIfZxyg[/video]
It's the original video.

Quote/Lyric of the day: "So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore." King for a day, Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn

There ain't no shoutouts today.

Day 65 ( 25th June, Sunday):

Today was cooler than yesterday which was nice.

Did more to my college essay, arranged a lift to college for the week after next as I've got a session there to go to.
Went out on my bike and got a birthday present for next weekend.

And that's about it.

Today would have to be a 6/10 as not much happened.

Today's song is one that I heard last night and liked plus a second one that I heard today.
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0vU81Nr9nc this is One for the Money by Escape The Fate, and this is the original video.
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtFhjUvSvg4 this is Falling Apart by The All American Rejects and this is not the original video.

Quote/Lyric of the day: "Are you ready motherf*ckers are you ready let's go." One for the Money by Escape the Fate
This one sums up my attitude lately as I sometimes just want to fight people so I'm like come on then.

Shoutout today is for @TitanCream for the message yesterday, thanks dude :smile:
Ben and Jerry's :love:

Btw, sorry I haven't commented for a while- I've been super busy with exams but now they're over woooo :biggrin:.

Spoiler

Oooh I think my mum got the same deal as you on B&J's, she bought a tub of cookie dough ice cream home yesterday even though she hates the stuff, coz she knows I like it and it was on offer :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by LeCroissant
Ben and Jerry's :love:

Btw, sorry I haven't commented for a while- I've been super busy with exams but now they're over woooo :biggrin:.

Spoiler

It's alright exams are important
Ice cream is my life.

Spoiler

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oooh I think my mum got the same deal as you on B&J's, she bought a tub of cookie dough ice cream home yesterday even though she hates the stuff, coz she knows I like it and it was on offer :biggrin:

Spoiler

I got one of the Phish flavours
It's very nice
Cookie dough is amazing
It's alright exams are important
Ice cream is my life.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by LeCroissant

Spoiler

Ok, I just feel better seeing the blood flow from them sometimes
I always clean them after with cold water as that stops the blood eventually
bEN AND jerry = Life.
Original post by TitanCream
bEN AND jerry = Life.

True

What's your favourite flavour?
True

What's your favourite flavour?

Phish food is life
Phish food is life

That is so damn true

I got the one with marshmallows in it
Day 66:

Today was quite nice.

I went into town with my mum and had a sandwich and went to sort some things for college

Did a bit more to my essay and created a mini plan for what I need to do for the rest of the essay

I ate some chocolate which tasted so nice but made me feel bad afterwards.

Spoiler

Today would have to be a 7/10.

The song of the day today is She looks so Perfect by 5 seconds of summer
[video="youtube;X2BYmmTI04I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I[/video]

Quote/Lyric of the day: “I’m not as think as you drunk I am” Don’t threaten me with a good time, Panic! At the Disco. This one is my mind sometimes.

Shoutout today is @TitanCream :smile:
I am liking my winning streak!
You're aware that after GCSE, institutions aren't obliged to give PE lessons, right? So I'm sure you've got your means of keeping fit pretty much lined up :biggrin:
I am liking my winning streak!

How many are you winning by now?

Original post by shawn_o1
You're aware that after GCSE, institutions aren't obliged to give PE lessons, right? So I'm sure you've got your means of keeping fit pretty much lined up :biggrin:

I know, my course however is fitness based and I plan to do my own fitness outside of college too so yeah like you say I'm sorted and have things lined up to do.
I think three!

Quick Reply

Latest