Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys just wondering how those of u tht did salters did?

i got an A (250/300) but thought the paper was much harder than any of the past papers.....was relieved it was an A thought i'd get a B!

ReputationRep:
    Well done!
    I got 238/300 - 2 off an A!!!
    I was really, really pleased as I thought I had a low C for sure. The chemistry of natural resources I thought I had messed up awfully but I ended up with 98/120 which I was pleased with! I really needed a B in chem and I've got it.
    Never liked Salters but I like it a little more now - but not enough!

ReputationRep:
    Cheistry aargh,got a C,bluh,187/300......unit 3 screwed my total stupid &^^[email protected]!#%%ing paper

ReputationRep:
    Don't know about AS this year but unit 6 was a nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Don't know about AS this year but unit 6 was a nightmare.
    The whole of the A2 course looks a nightmare!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I got 286 overall for the AS level so I'm happy I just hope i manage to keep it up in A2 because I missed loads of lessons after the exams and haven't caught up the work yet...also don't know what i'll do for the individual investigation. What are other people doing? x

ReputationRep:
    I got 3 Cs on my A2 papers/individual investigation, mainly because I went to the pub too much. However, my AS resit of 108/120 (I must have a good memory of year 12) kept me at a B overall, grand! No more chemistry

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.