usernamenew
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
hiii, I'm gonna sound really selfish but has anyone got any good notes on ANY of the poems for aqa poetry power and conflict cluster? ive made notes using youtube and using mr bruff and literally all the analysis websites, but I still feel my analysis isn't much as its very generalised. does anyone have the cgp poetry book, please post the analysis. I feel really bad, but in return I can pm you with Macbeth/Christmas carol/or an inspector calls analysis that I got full marks in! its just the poetry I suck at. please help me, would really appreciate! thank you
Man's a nerd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did Poetry in the past.
liverpoolfc2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sure hmu send macbeth!
HayatiofParadise
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by usernamenew)
hiii, I'm gonna sound really selfish but has anyone got any good notes on ANY of the poems for aqa poetry power and conflict cluster? ive made notes using youtube and using mr bruff and literally all the analysis websites, but I still feel my analysis isn't much as its very generalised. does anyone have the cgp poetry book, please post the analysis. I feel really bad, but in return I can pm you with Macbeth/Christmas carol/or an inspector calls analysis that I got full marks in! its just the poetry I suck at. please help me, would really appreciate! thank you
I've got a Power and Conflict booklet filled with all the notes for each of the poems along with the key information to gain higher marks. It also includes context, themes and structure for each of them. I'll send you the link x
usernamenew
Rep:
?
(Original post by HayatiofParadise)
I've got a Power and Conflict booklet filled with all the notes for each of the poems along with the key information to gain higher marks. It also includes context, themes and structure for each of them. I'll send you the link x
wait I think ive got it, our teacher gave it to us at the start. is it the one written by mr cox?
HayatiofParadise
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
wait I think ive got it, our teacher gave it to us at the start. is it the one written by mr cox?
Yep it is x
usernamenew
Rep:
?
Yep it is x
yeah sorry, ive got that, i just really want the cgp poetry one, because ive got those for my other novels and plays but tbh i really dont wanna invest on another now that exams are very near, if that makes sense lol.
HayatiofParadise
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah sorry, ive got that, i just really want the cgp poetry one, because ive got those for my other novels and plays but tbh i really dont wanna invest on another now that exams are very near, if that makes sense lol.
I've also got that one if you'd like it. I can either upload it onto Google Drive or would you like me to send it to you via Email? If so, could I please have the Macbeth and A Christmas Carol notes please as I've got the Paper 1 exam next week! Thank you so much in advance, it'd help me out so much x
usernamenew
Rep:
?
I've also got that one if you'd like it. I can either upload it onto Google Drive or would you like me to send it to you via Email? If so, could I please have the Macbeth and A Christmas Carol notes please as I've got the Paper 1 exam next week! Thank you so much in advance, it'd help me out so much x
Thank you youre the best! check your pm please❤️❤️
Revisionaddict
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiiii, I’m struggling so much on Macbeth I was wondering if you still have your notes ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (181)
44.15%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (46)
11.22%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
8.05%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (86)
20.98%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.61%

Watched Threads