The Student Room Group

BF going to Ibiza...

I've been with my BF 3 years, I am 17 he is 18 and I completely trust him. He has never cheated, to my knowledge! I'm just wanting to general opinions from boys of whether you think it is likely he will cheat or be tempted to etc or girls if you've ever been and what its like. I've personally never been but I obviously am aware of what goes on there... Also wondering how likely it is to do drugs over there. Thanks in advance for any replies!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
what's with all these Ibiza/magaluf threads? I'm starting to wonder if these topics are legit or not..

but yes, your bf will definitely be tempted ... and there is a real possibility he could cheat.

when I was around that age my friend went on holiday there and had a gf at the time, he told me he was was going on holiday to Ibiza with some mates and "couldn't wait" to **** some girls, ...I asked him "what about your gf?"

he replied "what she doesn't know can't hurt her....."

I haven't seen him for years so don't know if he managed to pull over there on not, but he was decent looking at the time and had a bit of the gift of the gab so i'm sure he managed something. I look on his facebook now and he's married to that girl with a kid ...most likely she never found out and still has no clue and thinks he's the perfect guy....

I would be wary of your bf going over there if I was you....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending