Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I'm not sure If I've read this thread fully or missed something out. However, I would like to enquire how embarassing it is on the day, . From what a friend of mine told me the results are laid out on the table for everyone to see, and I know for sure that I've done very bad in these GCSEs compared to how I usually do, and being predicted good and possibly obtaining Ds (not that I will on all, but possible) will not only get my English teachers angry for her predictions but the other teachers also. I don't want the teachers bullying me! What happens on the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marychrist)
    The only breakdown i was given was ocr religious studies shortcourse.
    I also did a religious studies shortcourse but it was edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantasy`)
    I'm not sure If I've read this thread fully or missed something out. However, I would like to enquire how embarassing it is on the day, . From what a friend of mine told me the results are laid out on the table for everyone to see, and I know for sure that I've done very bad in these GCSEs compared to how I usually do, and being predicted good and possibly obtaining Ds (not that I will on all, but possible) will not only get my English teachers angry for her predictions but the other teachers also. I don't want the teachers bullying me! What happens on the day?
    Well I know at my school,your results will be in a envelope handed to you be a member of staff.Are you sure you friend wasn't trying to freak you out.The teachers won't bully and im sure you will do fine so stop worrying and anyway if you have done bad there are always resits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantasy`)
    I'm pretty sure that most schools will have them in envelopes hun. They will at my school anyway. So the envelopes will be laid out on a table in alphabetical order (at my school, I'm sure there are differences) but no-one can see the results (although the teachers will have known them since Wednesday! :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarPlum)
    although the teachers will have known them since Wednesday! :eek: )
    I really do hate that the teachers know before we do.I dread to think what some of the teachers will say if I don't do as well as i should have.Plus you know whats worse my local newspaper(Tameside Advertiser) publishes everybody's results. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    Plus you know whats worse my local newspaper(Tameside Advertiser) publishes everybody's results. :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely they have to have permission???????

Poor you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarPlum)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely they have to have permission???????

Poor you!
    I think the school gives them the permission.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.