GCSE Results Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fantasy`
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
I'm not sure If I've read this thread fully or missed something out. However, I would like to enquire how embarassing it is on the day, . From what a friend of mine told me the results are laid out on the table for everyone to see, and I know for sure that I've done very bad in these GCSEs compared to how I usually do, and being predicted good and possibly obtaining Ds (not that I will on all, but possible) will not only get my English teachers angry for her predictions but the other teachers also. I don't want the teachers bullying me! What happens on the day?
LittleMissShine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by marychrist)
The only breakdown i was given was ocr religious studies shortcourse.
I also did a religious studies shortcourse but it was edexcel.
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fantasy`)
I'm not sure If I've read this thread fully or missed something out. However, I would like to enquire how embarassing it is on the day, . From what a friend of mine told me the results are laid out on the table for everyone to see, and I know for sure that I've done very bad in these GCSEs compared to how I usually do, and being predicted good and possibly obtaining Ds (not that I will on all, but possible) will not only get my English teachers angry for her predictions but the other teachers also. I don't want the teachers bullying me! What happens on the day?
Well I know at my school,your results will be in a envelope handed to you be a member of staff.Are you sure you friend wasn't trying to freak you out.The teachers won't bully and im sure you will do fine so stop worrying and anyway if you have done bad there are always resits.
SugarPlum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fantasy`)
I'm pretty sure that most schools will have them in envelopes hun. They will at my school anyway. So the envelopes will be laid out on a table in alphabetical order (at my school, I'm sure there are differences) but no-one can see the results (although the teachers will have known them since Wednesday! :eek: )
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SugarPlum)
although the teachers will have known them since Wednesday! :eek: )
I really do hate that the teachers know before we do.I dread to think what some of the teachers will say if I don't do as well as i should have.Plus you know whats worse my local newspaper(Tameside Advertiser) publishes everybody's results. :eek:
SugarPlum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LittleMissShine)
Plus you know whats worse my local newspaper(Tameside Advertiser) publishes everybody's results. :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely they have to have permission???????

Poor you!
LittleMissShine
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SugarPlum)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely they have to have permission???????

Poor you!
I think the school gives them the permission.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

think I'm a brilliant applicant (526)
36.89%
are desperate for students (900)
63.11%

Watched Threads