Words that shouldn't be banned!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Swing)
Hehe, teachers are usually suprised by how well I do if they don't know me, I have a habbit of looking and seeming more stupid than I really am.
Not as bad as one of my friends. The description of her by my maths teacher at parents evening was, 'when discussing new concepts, the look on her face is often comparable to that of a rabbit in front of a cars headlights' :eek:
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Not as bad as one of my friends. The description of her by my maths teacher at parents evening was, 'when discussing new concepts, the look on her face is often comparable to that of a rabbit in front of a cars headlights' :eek:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I'll have to tell my dad that one so he can say it to somebody, my step-mum as well. I might also use it one day when I'm a teacher, it's great! My maths teachers said that she thought I'd struggle at maths judging by my classwork, then I got about 96% in an end of term exam which shut her up. (Made bad typo with the word 'shut' and luckiy noticed.)
flyinghorse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Spatula
Forceps
Twit
Twerp
Twarb
Bottom
Lewd
Udder
Pettyfogging
Shish Kebab
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads