Report 4 years ago
4 to open up and then I start feeling light
6/7 and I can't walk straight
8+ = rip
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Let's see… it takes about 5-8 shots of vodka to get me off my head, each shot is 40% and 25ml so we'll do 6*25ml = 150ml, * 0.4 = 60ml alcohol.
One pint has 25.5ml of alcohol so 5-6 pints… which is the same as the amount of shots hmmmm… interesting.

Although I guess it wouldn't work like this in theory. Idk why but spirits take ages to kick in and I don't feel it till after 3, where's one beer and I totally feel the buzz. Plus I guess it's all about how much you absorb. I feel sick after 3 beers, so that's why I did it in shots… next time I go out I need to learn how much I can tolerate, I get off my head too often it's becoming lethal… people will start thinking I have drinking problems when I just genuinely don't know/forget my limits
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not many, maybe 3 or 4? I think I feel more drunk with pints because of the volume
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Got Milk)
Me: 3-4 and im wasted

Posted from TSR Mobile
at least your avi/username helps hangovers :lol:
pairofjeans
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What about K ciders? They're 8.4% and 500ml per can. I'm drunk after 3. And dying after 4. I've never even considered having a 5th.
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pairofjeans)
What about K ciders? They're 8.4% and 500ml per can. I'm drunk after 3. And dying after 4. I've never even considered having a 5th.
tramp fuel as it is better know.
Nirvana1989-1994
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not many because my tolerance is garbage.
pairofjeans
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Meany Pie)
tramp fuel as it is better know.
Yep. Best way to get drunk as cheap as possible too... I think.

I'd be surprised if there was a cheaper method.

4 cans is £5.50 here.
Ash8991
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For me, it took 1 pint of ale to get a bit tipsy (starting to feel a bit drunk) and then another 1 or 2 to get drunk....Yes, I am a lightweight xD
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not had any alcohol for over a year now, but generally:

3-4: I feel like dancing! Pretty sure I could still drive very safely, not that I ever tried.
5-6: Definitely feeling it now! Starting to talk too much about nothing of any value.
6-7: Wow, I feel horny...
8-9: Staggering all over the place. Probably do a nice bit of toilet-hugging when I get home.
10+: Next day is a write-off and I can't bare the sight of food until at LEAST 4pm.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably 10-15 before I start to feel much, but that's because I'm a podgy get and also because I'm well practised. Probably too well practised, tbh, ha.
JamesN88
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
About 10. I usually drink stronger IPA between 5.5% and 6.5% so about 8 of those.
ababyotter
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
8 lol lad
Blackford Knows
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I start my day off with a crate of Stella then after that go to the Den to watch the mighty Millwall beat whoever they are playing (like usual) maybe bottle a few c***s before kick off. Then after we won the game stroll down to the apples and pears pub (where the barmaid has a great set of knockers by the way). Have a few more crates of Stella then eventually get back home after a heavy day of unit drinking. Then finally stumble home where the wife and the kids wait to taste the back of my hairy brick I call my hand. Smack until tears are visible then I tuck my kids to bed by belting them both 5 times and then after that its time to be alone with the wife where from this point on I end the day with my last crate of Stella and then swing some fists of fury at the wife till I wake up the neighbours and the noise complaint come through the post the next day. Overall I do love watching Millwall and spending time with the family. #COYM :england::england::england::england::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beer::beer:
CompSciEngineer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm quite tall and used to 5%+, I would say I could easily withstand 5 x 4.5%, though I would be tipsy at this point. I guess between 6-8 would get me drunk but not wasted drunk.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zayn008)
Let's see… it takes about 5-8 shots of vodka to get me off my head, each shot is 40% and 25ml so we'll do 6*25ml = 150ml, * 0.4 = 60ml alcohol.
One pint has 25.5ml of alcohol so 5-6 pints… which is the same as the amount of shots hmmmm… interesting.

Although I guess it wouldn't work like this in theory. Idk why but spirits take ages to kick in and I don't feel it till after 3, where's one beer and I totally feel the buzz. Plus I guess it's all about how much you absorb. I feel sick after 3 beers, so that's why I did it in shots… next time I go out I need to learn how much I can tolerate, I get off my head too often it's becoming lethal… people will start thinking I have drinking problems when I just genuinely don't know/forget my limits
No it wouldn't. Different things affect people in different ways.

So, for example, I'd feel sick (three or four pints) before I got drunk (six or so) on beer. And yet I can put half a bottle (seven or eight doubles) of spirits away and just feel a bit fuzzy.
103727272Kev
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
6 pints of Stella and I’m ****ed 8 and I’m dead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (7)
50%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (1)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (6)
42.86%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads