The Student Room Group

Geography Unit 2

Can anyone give me some tips on how to revise for geography I'm really struggling but I want to get an A. Any tips on how you revise would be really appreciated
For me at GCSE, I had A LOT of case studies to remember so my advice would be get flashcards and write down the key points and keep reading over until they're in your head. Also read them before bed, you're more likely to remember it. Worked for me! Good luck x
What exam board are you for geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Firstly, try and get your coursework to an A*... I know you've probably heard this before but coursework (for me) is the easiest ways to gain marks and use as a 'safety-net' in case something goes seriously wrong in the exams.

And as @rdlewiss said, flashcards are really useful for quick access to main points, such as diurnal temp ranges of deserts and drawing diagrams on formations of landmasses etc...

Hope this helped!
Reply 4
wjec
Original post by wiki_
wjec

I do that exam board too, not many people seem to do it so I'm glad I've found someone!

I got an A* in all my geography papers for my mocks, by just making revision cards for each case study and browsing over content. We have been given booklets saying what case studies we need and exactly what we need to know about each, I can send it to you if it would help? I just made revision cards from them, and briefly revised the content. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by lauren9401
x

May I also be sent some revision material as well. Resources for this exam board is scarce. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Well done on the A*! I would love the revision resources I can't seem to find any revision for the wjec exams :/ Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest