Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    looking to make friends with a few people staying in Jennens court September 2017 and onwards!! should help ease the anxiety of moving
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

Welcome to BCU and Jennens Court :party:

Where are you moving from?

Let us know of you have any questions about starting uni or your accommodation!

Lydia,
    The BCU team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahloubeylou)
    looking to make friends with a few people staying in Jennens court September 2017 and onwards!! should help ease the anxiety of moving
    YAY! Add me on snapchat richy56paige

ReputationRep:
    Hi lydia,i am arriving from stansted airport and i will be at birmingham at about 12.30 (midnight).i am going to be able to get in jennens court that time? Nick
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NIKAKIOS)
    Hi lydia,i am arriving from stansted airport and i will be at birmingham at about 12.30 (midnight).i am going to be able to get in jennens court that time? Nick
    Hi Nick! Sorry for the slow response, I've been out the country myself!
    Security should be around so you should be able to get in yes. Have you now arrived? Hope it all went okay, let us know if you have any other questions once you're here

Lydia

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.