Guy A:
IT Nerd
Loyal
Kind
Caring
Always there
A real gentleman
Has big ambitions
Isn't that popular on Insta compared to guy b but is more popular on YouTube than guy b
Cares about the girls feelings
Honest
Wins at Kahoot most if not every time
Clever

Guy B:
is more famous on instagram
Makes innapropriate jokes
cheats
doesn't care about the girls feelings
lies
Annoying

Scroll to see replies

So, you or the guy she's tells you not to worry about?
I think this is pretty obvious and all women would pick guy B
Reply 3
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
So, you or the guy she's tells you not to worry about?

well u could guess which guy I am
Reply 4
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
I think this is pretty obvious and all women would pick guy B

wait really
Original post by Anonymous

You're obviously A. When threads like these come up you have to assume OP is the one bigging themselves up.
Reply 6
You're obviously A. When threads like these come up you have to assume OP is the one bigging themselves up.

yep I am and unfortunatly no girls want me

Well then stop being arrogant.
Reply 8

Let me guess... Some girl picked guy B over you and you're upset over that. Come on, seriously...

So you have to describe an absolute s***bag as guy B, so that girls will say "Guy A, definitely" so you feel loved?

Work on your self esteem, dude...
"cheats" :rofl:
wait really

no
Well then stop being arrogant.

No, you've got it wrong. OP needs to be more arrogant, annoying and make stupid jokes.
Nothing woos a lady more than Kahoot quizzes. Sounds like Guy A is in there
Original post by Tom Jickleson
No, you've got it wrong. OP needs to be more arrogant, annoying and make stupid jokes.

Okay, big man. :h:
Honestly neither seeing as A is clearly very narcissistic and thinks self worth can be judged by instagram followers??
Original post by Tom Jickleson
You wanna hear a joke?

What did your mum say to me last night? ":innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: me right in the pussy Tom yeahhh" AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Weirdo.

Wins at Kahoot most if not every time

How do girls not pick you if you always win at Kahoot? it is a mystery

so naturally you created this thread to show the world what a perfect guy you are and that all women must be crazy to choose an ass (who, I gotta say I've yet to meet a guy who completely sums up option B) over you?

You've made the scenario very black and white, there is never just two options - the nice nerd or the attractive user. theres so many others in between. and if a woman doesn't want you the problem could also lie with you. for starters you've told us about your characterises, how about telling us a bit about how you look? what, attraction does still have a lot to do with appearance. most guys don't chase after ugly girls no matter how much of a perfect girlfriend she would be.
and then that brings us to the matter of 'no girls' wanting you. are you sure ALL girls don't want you or is it just the hot ones that you want you don't want you?
Wtf

Quick Reply

Latest