The Student Room Group

I have C4 Tomorrow. I know nothing :(. What to learn for the easiest marks.

What chapter or parts of a chapter can i learn for the easiest marks for passing grade. PLS HELP!
Do you have the textbook? if so go through all the worked out exemplar and do past papers. Just memorise the exemplars and go straight onto past papers.
dont bother working through the questions btw :smile: In the textbook
Reply 3
Original post by warheadburial05
Do you have the textbook? if so go through all the worked out exemplar and do past papers. Just memorise the exemplars and go straight onto past papers.

will do. Thanks!
Original post by CF*cked
will do. Thanks!

What exam board is this?
Reply 5
Original post by student1856
What exam board is this?

Its a school exam and we do the edexcel exams.
Original post by CF*cked
What chapter or parts of a chapter can i learn for the easiest marks for passing grade. PLS HELP!

Integration and Vectors usually make up most of the marks.

Implicit differentiation has the easy marks.
Original post by CF*cked

C4 is filled with many Integration questions so you should probably start there. Also try to memorise your trig identities too! :smile: Let us know how your mock goes tomo!

In terms of easy marks: Binomial Expansion, Partial Fractions, Implicit Differentiation etc :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Philip-flop
C4 is filled with many Integration questions so you should probably start there. Also try to memorise your trig identities too! :smile: Let us know how your mock goes tomo!

In terms of easy marks: Binomial Expansion, Partial Fractions, Implicit Differentiation etc :smile:

On it, thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest