The Student Room Group

sob stories

post removed
You are a cutie, you will save TSR.
I agree with your points a lot! but...

I think ppl are too far into their rants and feelings once they feel that way.

Theyre too far gone.

Nothings gonna stop them when they want to post it , not this at least so is this just low key a rant about them ? :holmes:
(edited 6 years ago)
you hypocrite

low key sob storing about sob stories :lol:

:rofl:
look at those certain people agreeing with u
I don't even know what you're on about but the OP screams passive aggressive tbh
Reply 6
Nah it's more unhealthy to keep it on the inside and never spill.
Original post by emerald7770
look at those certain people agreeing with u

Ahem. Anyway, his views are always insightful and agreeable.
i got stabbed to death when i was 14 years old. its been a tough life
Original post by Nerry
Nah it's more unhealthy to keep it on the inside and never spill.

Agreed. I don't see the issue with someone actively seeking help. If it annoys you, don't comment on/read it - you have the freedom not to. Why get annoyed about something you personally don't take any interest in? This thread just seems passive aggressive and there's no real need for it. If you don't like someone, ignore list them or report them if they've done something to upset you.

If they're simply seeking help in a way which doesn't affect you, leave them to it tbh. :smile:
A lot of sob stories I've seen are people trying to justify why they have either failed to make friends or committed some academic offence. the first one is usually due to not understanding why living out is important (it can and should be rectfied) and the second one they deserve to be kicked out if they knew what they were doing.

Quick Reply

Latest