The Student Room Group

Dental Nurse Record of experience ROE - I CAN HELP YOU

Hi. i have noticed ALOT of people unable / unsure on how to write there ROE.
this includes Supplementary outcomes.

Seen as i have completed my ROE and PASSED it. i am willing to help you.
please reply if you want help.

Everyone who is doing there ROE, please understand you will be only graded a PASS, you will not be graded merit, distinction etc. therefore dont worry about making it too detailed / long.

Thanks
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,
I have started doing my doing ROE but confused about where to start and what to do . Could you please help me .

Many thanks
Hi yes, this website is confusing if you want we can message?

Original post by tanjila Sultana
Hi there,
I have started doing my doing ROE but confused about where to start and what to do . Could you please help me .

Many thanks
HI, i am also doing my ROE. I would be so happy if mine didnt have to be so long winded but my tutor wants every one to have every bit of detail in. Including ingredients and mgs etc. It is an absolute nightmare. Every SO or PER i send in my tutor sends back to me..... ARGH
Original post by Spindles89
HI, i am also doing my ROE. I would be so happy if mine didnt have to be so long winded but my tutor wants every one to have every bit of detail in. Including ingredients and mgs etc. It is an absolute nightmare. Every SO or PER i send in my tutor sends back to me..... ARGH

Hi text me on 07397561094
I need please.
I need please.
Reply 7
Original post by casperthedog123

please reply with your email if you want help.

Everyone who is doing there ROE, please understand you will be only graded a PASS, you will not be graded merit, distinction etc. therefore dont worry about making it too detailed / long.

Thanks

Hi

I would like some help if that is okay ?

Thank you
Original post by heraah17
Hi

I would like some help if that is okay ?

Thank you

text me
am really struggling on how to start my Supplementary outcomes and RoE and would really appreciate the help!!! thank you! Vicky

Thanks

Hi i would really appricate the help as i am struggling a lot with this.

thanks so much!

Vicky

Thanks

I need help please
Reply 12

Thanks

Hi, I'm almost done with my SO & would like to start with the roe Pers but i don't have an idea how to write it down or start. Could you please help me or give me an idea how to write it down / ideas.

Hello There. I am currently doing my ROE and am not sure how too start. Do you think you could please help me? Thank you in advance
Hi i need help with supplementary outcomes especially the ones about X-rays. Please help.
Reply 15
Hi i just started unit 1 can you please guid me for weakness and stranght and some outcome supplementary

please reply if you want help.

Thanks

i have newly started this dental nursing course and need help with roes please can you help
Reply 17
Hi. I can help you if you still need. I have finished my ROE recently (PER's SO's), all have been approved by the tutor.
hi my name is sumera i need help doin ROE can u plz help me my number is 07868489621 thanks
Hi please could you give me Examples how to write ROE including supplementary out come?