The Student Room Group

Why do people really hate kim kardashian?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She's everything wrong with this generation
Reply 21
Original post by hezzlington
1) Famous for being famous - individuals that get given that slogan are generally pretty disliked. Paris Hilton etc due to....
2) ...an apparent lack of talent
3) An extremely defensive fanbase - "If you don't like her, don't pay attention to her"
4) She's in the news. Everywhere. All the time. For no reason whatsoever.
5) Profiting off of a sex tape
6) Intense narcissism, actively promoting an unobtainable body image for young, impressionable girls by lying about cosmetic surgery she, and her sisters, have had done.
7) Massively boring yet popular TV program.
8) She does very, very little charity work compared to others of similar net worth.

9, 10, 11 to 100) all the ugly trends she and her family have set.
Original post by zayn008
9, 10, 11 to 100) all the ugly trends she and her family have set.

what trends?
Reply 23
I have a 'Kill the Kardashians' t shirt and random women see their arse and kick off every time I wear it, it's great.
Reply 24
Original post by Got Milk
It has to be pure jealousy she seems to be a good mother and a loyal wife, does quite abit for charity also.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's famous for being famous, and that's it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gjd800
I have a 'Kill the Kardashians' t shirt and random women see their arse and kick off every time I wear it, it's great.

Promoting murder.. nice one..smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Promoting murder.. nice one..smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. I bought Sore Throat's 'hang Norman Tebbit' record, too.
Reply 27
what trends?

General fashion, kylie Jenner lips/lip fillers, that crappy game app, instagram poses, the way she or other Kardashians acts seems to brush off on a lot of girls, waist trainers, butt/boob selfies aka belfies, contouring and just generally making people think it's cool to be whorish - I feel like that's a trend started by them.
Reply 28
people hate rich successful people
Original post by zayn008
General fashion, kylie Jenner lips/lip fillers, that crappy game app, instagram poses, the way she or other Kardashians acts seems to brush off on a lot of girls, waist trainers, butt/boob selfies aka belfies, contouring and just generally making people think it's cool to be whorish - I feel like that's a trend started by them.

Ah okay I see what you mean.
Reply 30
Original post by Sins9
people hate rich successful people

I loved Michael Jackson, I love Oprah, Ellen is cool, I l like a lot/most rich and successful people - the Kardashians just suck.
I don't 'hate' them, just tired of seeing them everywhere when they have no talent

i downloaded this chrome extension which removes all mention of them
Reply 32
Original post by difeo
incredible hypocrisy

Hardly. I would get sick if i ate plants for my whole life because i've tried it before and it doesn't work for me. But wearing animal fur to make a fashion statement is grim.
Original post by Unit 731
I don't 'hate' them, just tired of seeing them everywhere when they have no talent

i downloaded this chrome extension which removes all mention of them

You are lying to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are lying to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

About?
I have better things to do than hate Kim Kardashian.

Anyone with half a brain will not like her. She and her family epitomise the vacuous celebrity culture that is a fixture of post-internet society.
Reply 36
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't care enough about anyone to hate them. Not saying I like her or anything, but hate is for the small-minded.

So hating a child molester makes you small minded? Get out of here you baby punching mess.
Reply 37
Original post by Kyx
She's famous for being famous, and that's it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus christ didn't realise albert Einstein was back from the dead. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I dunno.
Do something big and you'll get famous.
Original post by Novascope
Tbh, I don't think a lot of people actually hate her, but rather they're just tired of constantly seeing her and her family plastered everywhere over social media, most of the time for things that aren't newsworthy at all.

This and the people who actually care about it and worship her.

1) Famous for being famous - individuals that get given that slogan are generally pretty disliked. Paris Hilton etc due to....
2) ...an apparent lack of talent
3) An extremely defensive fanbase - "If you don't like her, don't pay attention to her"
4) She's in the news. Everywhere. All the time. For no reason whatsoever.
5) Profiting off of a sex tape
6) Intense narcissism, actively promoting an unobtainable body image for young, impressionable girls by lying about cosmetic surgery she, and her sisters, have had done.
7) Massively boring yet popular TV program.
8) She does very, very little charity work compared to others of similar net worth.

Went in, + tbh when super wealthy people do a bit for charity, yeah it's good they done it and people will benefit but that :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: is nothing to them and they probably do it for their own personal image a lot of the time (like Beckham).

Quick Reply

Latest