Wish I had half your confidence... that's a good attitude to have :smile:

Original post by Lychee627
You are fine for a girl imo :yep:
@tasha_tah help OP :h:

Original post by Bulletzone
Look at the plus side, You can be like a guy's teddy bear :wink:

Thanks for the encouraging words :biggrin:

Original post by AfcFob
Trust me it's not that fun being tall, I'm taller than most guys and it's awkward having people constantly ogling you just because you stand out (I'm 5'10)

Hm but at least that's good attention! A lot of models are that height ~
Original post by Anonymous

I apologise if I come off as insensitive :frown: On the flip side, I have yet to see someone my age or older who is shorter than me

I also don't mean to be insensitive.

But a girl complaining about being average height is frankly ridiculous.

You are 5'3/5'4. Below 5' is considered outside the "normal" range of human height for girls. For guys it is below 5'5.

Nobody cares about your height. It plays no part in how people will perceive, like or be attracted to you.

When you are male height can potentially define your entire life. It plays a big role in how other guys treat you and whether girls will be attracted to you.
:beer:

Wish I had half your confidence... that's a good attitude to have :smile:

Thanks for the encouraging words :biggrin:

Hm but at least that's good attention! A lot of models are that height ~

Yeah even though im 184cm i think for a guy, you are more than fine , dw about it :h:
Original post by AfcFob
Trust me it's not that fun being tall, I'm taller than most guys and it's awkward having people constantly ogling you just because you stand out (I'm 5'10)

Really?

I mean maybe if you were 6'2. But 5'10?

I guess in heels you are a bit of a giant.
I'm 152cm. Be quiet.
Reply 26
This is so childish...

Grow up.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'm 152cm. Be quiet.

4'11?
Reply 28
I'm 180cm and i think i still have one growth spurt left. My dream is to be like 190cm
Original post by stefano865
4'11?

5ft
Original post by tasha_tah
:rofl: OP you're about 5 ft 3 ? which is average for a girl n I think you're an okay height tbhhh :h: n anyway , short girls are cute so dw :rofl:

Haha thanks :biggrin: Other short girls are cute but I've been called a hobbit troll before

Original post by WoodesRogers
Being a short girl is nothing! Try being a short guy. Doesn't matter how confident you are 100% first assumption is manlet Napoleon.

Most guys are 5'5 above and that's already way taller than I am so I wouldn't dare assume 'manlet Napoleon', I don't have that right
5ft

Ah ok.

That's not that uncommon.

Guys like petite girls etc so all good. Only problem is reaching things in supermarkets. :h:
Original post by stefano865
I also don't mean to be insensitive.

But a girl complaining about being average height is frankly ridiculous.

You are 5'3/5'4. Below 5' is considered outside the "normal" range of human height for girls. For guys it is below 5'5.

Nobody cares about your height. It plays no part in how people will perceive, like or be attracted to you.

When you are male height can potentially define your entire life. It plays a big role in how other guys treat you and whether girls will be attracted to you.

I need to re-evaluate my opinion on this matter. Sensing a bit of a guilty pang now from my insensitivity :frown:
Well, on the bright side I do see a lot of girls with shorter guys nowadays so perhaps the consensus is changing

I'm 152cm. Be quiet.

I'm sorry :frown:

Original post by zayn008
This is so childish...

Grow up.

I wish I could grow up
Worse for boys. Theres not a lot you are going to do about it, so just accept it.
Haha thanks :biggrin: Other short girls are cute but I've been called a hobbit troll before

Most guys are 5'5 above and that's already way taller than I am so I wouldn't dare assume 'manlet Napoleon', I don't have that right

Yeah npp x don't worry about your height too much as it's not like you can control it right. And I'm sure you look cute too so dw haha ignore the haters :u: :tongue:
Yeah, it sucks ballsack.
I'm a female (19 so I probably won't get any taller) and am only 162 cm. I know, so bloody short. I don't like wearing heels because they hurt my feet. I wish I was at least 173 cm... Every time I see tall people, I get incredibly envious. To make matters worse, all of my cousins are much taller than I am, I just happened to get the short end of the stick. Sorry for the whining... this is just a rant, wanted to get it out there.

Guys love petite women, sure women may look down on you (lol) but guys love throwing around shorter girls (I'm a guy). Use your height to your advantage, shorter girls come across as more cute and feminine than taller girls, with the whole can't reach the top shelf so she needs my help thing...

It is much more depressing being a short guy.
(edited 6 years ago)
I need to re-evaluate my opinion on this matter. Sensing a bit of a guilty pang now from my insensitivity :frown:
Well, on the bright side I do see a lot of girls with shorter guys nowadays so perhaps the consensus is changing

How were you insensitive? Don't worry it's fine.

Depends what you define as "shorter". The consensus isn't changing really. The further below average you go the harder it gets.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Worse for boys. Theres not a lot you are going to do about it, so just accept it.

Factually incorrect. Cosmetic leg lengthening surgery is available.

Just saying. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
You're short and don't want to wear heels to boost your height?

Boots are always an option. Maybe some Timbos with thick soles or something? My work boots (IK they're men's, but if you figured out the size difference you'd be fine) add a little less than 2 inches, which is probably the upper end of what you'd get away with without the boots looking a bit.. Strange.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending