Turn on thread page Beta

I saw Emma Watson (Hermione) last week watch

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I think theyre all a bit crap in the films.. but i wouldn't worry if I was being paid that much...

Julian Clary went to the school im going to for sixth form...hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    i swear in one of the books it explicity states that she has big mingin teeth. As they shrink them down after an incident unless im mistaken...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metta)
    i swear in one of the books it explicity states that she has big mingin teeth. As they shrink them down after an incident unless im mistaken...
    It didn't say they were big mingin teeth. They were just typical teenager teeth that needed braces :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh. Did you get her autograph?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raindance)
    Rupert Grint used to be in my year at Primary School... :rolleyes: :cool:
    wow! :cool: sum1 told me that he used to go to primary school i used to go to - he's even in one of the school photos. was ur primary school bosvigo school in truro??
    please reply, tattoo :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    Yeah it does in the first I think, when describing her. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ames123)
    Yeah it does in the first I think, when describing her. x
    They shrink them down in the fourth after Malfoy tries to curse Harry and hits Hermione with a spell that makes her teeth grow like hamsters.

ReputationRep:
    The girl does seem reeeally annoying.. While none of the actors play the characters how I imagined them in the book, Daniel and Rupert offer good alternatives, whereas Hermione has been turned from a loveable geek into...well..an annoyance!

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    ah, jealous girls:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE EMMA WATSON!!! You saw her... cannot believe it!!!

mmm a girl that was in my music academy is now in the a program like Fame Academy but in Spanish! I guess your theory is right!

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson is hot.

ReputationRep:
    she goes to my sisters school :p:

ReputationRep:
    My friend met her and said that she was so affected by the whole fame thing.
    My friend said to her " You're the one from Harry Pothead, aren't you?" and Emma Watson replied " Its Harry Potter ACTUALLY!, now do you want my autograph, or not?"
    My friend was like, "No its quite alright thank you!"

ReputationRep:
    She was in my friends year at primary. As for my year, erm a girl from Shameless, debbie from Emmerdale went to the school nearest to my house. Most famous person from the school is probably the hot one from Atomic Kitten, cant remember her name.

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson is indeed hot, although for all I know she could be a stuck up little.....girl :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiggles)
    Emma Watson is indeed hot, although for all I know she could be a stuck up little.....girl :-)
    Reminds you of another famous teenager from Wales, the with voice of an angel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeFen)
    Emma Watson is hot.
    Er, whatever floats your boat!

(Original post by che_guevara)
    My friend said to her " You're the one from Harry Pothead, aren't you?" and Emma Watson replied " Its Harry Potter ACTUALLY!, now do you want my autograph, or not?"
    :laugh:

i saw Emma Watson last week?
    did you survive the encounter?

ReputationRep:
    I saw her once... my school played an orchestra concert thing at her prep school. She offered one of my mates an autograph too (they accepted ) I can't say I particularly like her, she doesn't come across well in interviews, but give her a break, imagine how easily fame would go to your head - especially at such a young age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by che_guevara)
    And after your friend was so polite and friendly? Kids these days, eh? :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.