The Student Room Group

Do girls who are attractive know they are?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karl pilkington
Say there is a girl I know who is really attractive she also has sisters who attractive. They must know they are attractive and have good genes as a family, I wonder if they ever talk about it and know walking around that they are top notch. So are any girls here really attractive and know they are? Do you get a lot of :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:iness off other women and do you get tired of guys hitting on you? Also do you know you can have any guy you want and get used to being in a relationship.

Almost two years ago, I switched to a private school, and I honestly thought I was an average looking person, if not just below. Because I used to think my light brown eyes and hair made me stand out from my family (they all have black/very dark hair) but then sometimes my dad would say things like, "Ugh, why does your hair have to be so brown?".
But, it was slightly wavy which is what I really didn't like.

But when I went to Y7, I was more 'made fun of' at the beginning, because a really popular boy had a crush on me, or that's what THEY said.
People were still at the 'Eww, boys are disgusting' stage.

But I never told my friends what I had heard, or that I was sorta frustrated because there was nothing I could do, so they were telling me how 'lucky' I was.
At least it was a hot guy.

Oh, and in every class there's a mean kid with no friends, right? Our class mean kid was really jealous, but she sat next to me so it was easy for her to take her anger out on me.

The guy with a crush on me and his best friend sat across the table from me, and there were only us on the table so he would always stick up for me which is what I liked about him.

Anyway, my point is that even if someone says you're ugly, another may say you're beautiful. 😊
Reply 21
Original post by _princessxox
every attractive person knows they are attractive

unless they have depression...
I think I'm quite pretty with make up on, hair done and nice clothes. Without all that I know I'm a little less pretty.
This girl probably manipulates her face most days with make up etc to look like that.
So you may think she is a 9/10 but to herself she is probs a 7/10 espeshilly since you say her sisters are also very pretty. She doesn't stand out in her family, so it is likely that she just thinks is is pretty but not extraordinarily so.
Most probably do but not all. Guess it's subjective anyway.
handsome is as handsome does :yep:
To an extent yeh. I often get told I'm really pretty/beautiful etc, but sometimes don't believe it. I guess, as other have said, because we see the same face every day so to us it's nothing new. Whereas other people are looking at you for the first time.
every attractive person knows they are attractive

I feel like u need makeup to be attractive. I am quite insecure and I only wear makeup for events such as weddings.
Original post by aspire.1a
I feel like u need makeup to be attractive. I am quite insecure and I only wear makeup for events such as weddings.

That's probably personal preference because I I find I still get a lot of compliments when I don't wear make up & I still feel good mainly bc my freckles are actually visible & my skin is clear
But each to their own
That's probably personal preference because I I find I still get a lot of compliments when I don't wear make up & I still feel good mainly bc my freckles are actually visible & my skin is clear
But each to their own

Yeah true. Is that u by the way? I can see ur profile pic its of a girl. If its u then yeah those people who give u compliments are right.
But each to their own

I have clear skin aswell but I feel as if im the only one who doesnt wear make up and I often feel lower and intimidated than those who wear makeup.
Original post by aspire.1a
Yeah true. Is that u by the way? I can see ur profile pic its of a girl. If its u then yeah those people who give u compliments are right.

Yeahh it's me haha thank you!
Everyone is attractive to someone!!
We view good looks differently.
When someone is so sure of their "hot looks" then the ego takes over and they become ugly, at least on the inside

Quick Reply

Latest