Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He's got a nasty personality though, keep in mind.

http://www.klynton.com/friends/Me/klyntpics.html

ReputationRep:
    So is Klynton the cat?

ReputationRep:
    even with an amazing personality...so, so not

Why d'ya ask? Who is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    He's got a nasty personality though, keep in mind.

http://www.klynton.com/friends/Me/klyntpics.html
    Is he an Ex?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that's been on my other threads (except the animal one) may know what I'm talking about.

Now it's his turn to see what it's like to have people critisize you (personally I fail to understand why this guy thinks he's so crash hot, but you - at least I know he must have a healthy self-esteem!).

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that's been on my other threads (except the animal one) may know what I'm talking about.

Now it's his turn to see what it's like to have people critisize you (personally I fail to understand why this guy thinks he's so crash hot, but you - at least I know he must have a healthy self-esteem!).

Looks like that song by The Streets 'fit but you know it' doesn't just apply to females, or even 'fit' people for that matter! You can be unfit, and think that you are.

I don't get why people make these sites, why does he think I care what he's doing with his life and what uni he's at etc? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Is he an Ex?
    No! God no, not an ex. I have a lovely boyfriend, thanks.
    He's just this person I know who thinks he's very crash hot and only invites females to party's etc, beause he think he's all that.

ReputationRep:
    No! God no, not an ex. I have a lovely boyfriend, thanks.
    He's just this person I know who thinks he's very crash hot and only invites females to party's etc, beause he think he's all that.
    K cool.

ReputationRep:

Looks like that song by The Streets 'fit but you know it' doesn't just apply to females, or even 'fit' people for that matter! You can be unfit, and think that you are.
    well, he's ugly. But if he likes what he sees in the mirror, good on him. (he may need his eyes checked, but good on him). The thing that annoys me is when ugly people (or good looking people for that matter) percieve themselves as ALL THAT and better than everyone else. But it annoys me more when it's an ugly person.

ReputationRep:
    he looks like a queer to me, he needs acne cream

ReputationRep:
    I don't wanna paint everyone with the same brush but generally i think that people who maintain their own websites dedicated to themselves arent the coolest or most popular ppl in the world...

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha.

Unibrow ahoy. Gentlemen, we need not fear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    I don't wanna paint everyone with the same brush but generally i think that people who maintain their own websites dedicated to themselves arent the coolest or most popular ppl in the world...

What i want to know is why would someone as...erm...shall we say..."attractively challenged" as that want to spread his face all over the internet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    What i want to know is why would someone as...erm...shall we say..."attractively challenged" as that want to spread his face all over the internet?!
    very true.. as well i remember from way back when we posted ppl pics on that internet site one member made dani_bella 83 was quite pretty, why would she know/talk to someone of that sort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    very true.. as well i remember from way back when we posted ppl pics on that internet site one member made dani_bella 83 was quite pretty, why would she know/talk to someone of that sort.
    Really? Why thankyou I don't think many ppl. have seen my pic, serious_narb has tho.

Anyway, I don't expect much from any1 - I just don't like being critised and accused of being 'an ugly stripper' by people that aren't so aesthetically pleasing themselves.

By the way, what I meant from that is, I've done a little modelling in the past and there's a pic he just may have seen of me in a bikini (big whoop, heaps of girls I know who model get at least one shot of them in a swimsuit on their portfolio), and basically tried to ripme apart emotionally by putting me down.

Didn't work :rolls eyes: As a 2nd year psyc student, I really couldn't be *****ed so much about what people think of my appearance anymore.

So if you're wondering, just thought he might like to get a taste of his own medicine (see if he likes people sizing him up!).

Have fun (but don't be too mean, he might get Darth Vader against you),

Luv Danni x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for your input, but I may have to terminate this thread anyway, as... you see... just realised:

the more people that click onto his website, the more he'll think people love him, think he's 'handsome; etc.

We don't want that (just thought of it then!).

K, cya next thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well, he's ugly. But if he likes what he sees in the mirror, good on him. (he may need his eyes checked, but good on him). The thing that annoys me is when ugly people (or good looking people for that matter) percieve themselves as ALL THAT and better than everyone else. But it annoys me more when it's an ugly person.
    But self-confidence is a huge turn on for girls. You see ugly guys with amazingly hot girls all the time.

ReputationRep:
    :cool: He's most certainly not hot...

ReputationRep:
    Dont you think you are holding ontot his for too long? Get over it, yes he is a geek but you can move on.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.