Dr. Blazed
A poor fashion sense, if ever there was one :wink:

it's what i got from the US :smile: and i like to be unique hehe
Reply 23
DazYa777
it's what i got from the US :smile: and i like to be unique hehe

oh dear...

:smile:
lol...... i cant believe you guys, what i wear is comfortable and i like it!!!!!!
SamTheMan
You see ugly guys with amazingly hot girls all the time.

My friend has a theory on this. She reckons that this is because girls look beneath the looks and give guys a chance whereas guys don't.

But then she is a girl so would say that, hehe.... and she was basing it mostly on 14year olds or so!
dinkymints
My friend has a theory on this. She reckons that this is because girls look beneath the looks and give guys a chance whereas guys don't.

But then she is a girl so would say that, hehe.... and she was basing it mostly on 14year olds or so!

not really, i consider myself a normal looking kid but have had some good looking girlfriends, i just have average confidence levels and enjoy life :wink:
DazYa777
lol...... i cant believe you guys, what i wear is comfortable and i like it!!!!!!

The ironic rudeboy look is so last year.
Dr. Blazed
The ironic rudeboy look is so last year.

lol, you think that is townie???? a hoodie??? the hat isn't a " cap " and the t shirt being townie???
Reply 29
I appologise to all for the blatent flame. But I feel there should be two sides to all stories.

Well personally I'm most intrigued by these comments. I have no knowledge of doing most of the things you seem to think I have done.

As for the not getting in contact with you for ages, I told you before you posted them that I was about to move house, hense the delay in replying.

A 'friend of a friend' said I was showing pictures of you down the pub and telling them you were a stripper? Most interesting. Especially as I have not seen any University friends since I moved and none of them live remotely close to here.

Posted them on the wesite and edited them. Well if that was true, then no doubt all the people on this forum would have found them and it would have been quite conclusive proof about what an a**hole I appear to be, however I see no-one ever found any. Plus my photoshop skills are not quite that good.

As for the reply I sent to you, I have a copy and could quote it (although I guess you could claim it was all fake) in which (as I read it) I clearly say they were good pictures and that I liked the picture of your cat. Infact it seems as if your email client have inversed the email as I did mention that I was working as a stripper (wall-paper stripper) as a joke.

Parties which I just invite girls too, I wish. Maybe I'm just an unpopular 'weinnie little COMPUTER nerd' but I've never even heard of parties that only girls would goto with just one guy there (actually I suppose if he was gay). I would expect them to want more guys there.

Nasty personality. Well we've only met for a few minutes 3 years ago, so I would hope even a psych student doesn't judge people in that little amount of time.

And Swing I see your point entirely, why do people make such sites? The site is for people who do know me, and / or used to know me. Giving information on what I'm up to, and letting them know how to contact me. I doubt that anyone who does not know me would bother to try and find it, so it's not much of an annoyance to other users of the internet.

If you really felt this way then I don't understand your continued correspondance with me. But anyway I guess most people here will be receiving exam results from uni soon so good luck. And anyone just starting I would advise doing a year in industry during the course as it will help alot in getting a job afterwards.
Reply 30
cute cats
Im no gayboy, but my male on male attractivness detection skills lead me to conclude the he (klynt) is a particularly good example of a wank stain and is quite clearly far from hot. In fact he looks rather alamingly like a shaved ferret. Therefor I will name him 'Ferret Boy' .......Go ferret boy.....Its ya birthday

Latest

Trending

Trending