What is your favourite TV show of all time and why?

Watch this thread
Noon1412
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
mine is orphan black. a show about human clones
I'd recommend you to watch it !
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Band of Brothers, it is a masterpiece of cinematography and story telling.
KaylaB
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Call me basic, but Breaking Bad
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KaylaB)
Call me basic, but Breaking Bad
Basic
username2834970
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Community.

It's clever whilst being funny (unlike some shows like TBBT), and is very deep and perceptive about human nature.

It's also bizarre and the setting is hilarious and unique.

If you like Rick and Morty, this is in the similar vein, albeit less sci-fi and wacky (and explicit).
Rum Ham
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Stargate SG1

It had the perfect mix of comedy, drama, Sci fi and charm. It went downhill when Richard Dean Anderson left but up until he left, it was fantastic and nothing has compared to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
This is tough. I'm gonna go for The Inbetweeners because it's hilarious, easy watching and, frankly, pure genius and the epitome of modern British comedy. Honourable mentions, though:

Peep Show
Men Behaving Badly
Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
Mr Bean
I'm Alan Partridge
Friday Night Dinner
The Simpsons
Only Fools and Horses
The Office UK
An Idiot Abroad
Spaced
Bottom

Probably missed a bunch, but those are my favourites off the top of my head.
theboss1738
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
friday night lights
username3099438
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Peppa pig oink oink.
loner4life125
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
the office us. it has everything in it comedy, romance, ups, downs,etc and the comedy is not forced like shows like friends, big bang theory etc
Reviser101
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Mine is Black-ish. It's so good. It basically illustrates the struggles and joys of being a black person particularly in America. It's so funny
AfcFob
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The Inbetweeners
(To me it's comedy genius which will never be repeated)

Then Come Fly With Me in close second
yesmynameis
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Gossip Girl because....

Spoiler:
Show

Chuck Bass..
tamil fever
Report 5 years ago
Merlin
Doctor Who
Orphan Black
Tatau
Class
Silent Witness
username612415
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Two days into a "favourite TV show" thread on TSR and nobody's mentioned Utopia yet? I guess I'll be the first then.

Utopia.
Kholmes1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Chuck.

Lost and
Prison Break are also close though.
Stewart Dent
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Athena64)
Community.

It's clever whilst being funny (unlike some shows like TBBT), and is very deep and perceptive about human nature.

It's also bizarre and the setting is hilarious and unique.

If you like Rick and Morty, this is in the similar vein, albeit less sci-fi and wacky (and explicit).
Definitely! Community is one of my favourite shows ever! Was annoyed when they took it off Netflix. I don't get why there's so much hate for The Big Bang Theory though I like it, although it has kind of gone downhill admittedly.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Dinnerladies.
Because it has some great characters and a great storyline. Plus you can watch it as many times as you want, but its still as hilarious as the first time.
E102
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
The walking dead or sense8
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Friends as it's the best TV show of all time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (23)
38.33%
The paper was reasonable (21)
35%
Not feeling great about that exam... (11)
18.33%
It was TERRIBLE (5)
8.33%

Watched Threads