The Student Room Group

Some guy who used to fancy my sister is interested in me - should I go for it?

Some guy who used to fancy my sister, who is prettier and more sportier than me, is interested in me after seeing me in a nightclub, she has told me she never showed any interest in return back and he always had to message her first.

People wouldn't put it past him as doing this for an ego-boost.

Should I go for it or not?

( My sister finds the situation a bit hurtful)

Would you be happy being with a guy who used to find your sister attractive- who is still prettier than me?

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Some guy who used to fancy my sister, who is prettier and more sportier than me, is interested in me after seeing me in a nightclub, she has told me she never showed any interest in return back and he always had to message her first.

Would you be happy being with a guy who used to find your sister attractive- who is still prettier than me?

Thanks

Why does she find it hurtful when she apparently wasn't interested in the first place. I guess she's annoyed that the attention is no longer on her and is now on you, so she's envying that. You should go for it if you're interested, why not? She doesn't control who you can and can't have. One man's trash is another man's treasure...
Reply 2
is it his insecureness though, am I being second best here?
Reply 3
"i'm horny as hell, and i could find a lot more hotties, but since this unfavourable chick is up for it - why not?"
Reply 4
I think you should; your sister sounds spiteful.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks

so your sister basically pied him off and now is feeling "hurtful" is going after someone else.

why????

I've experienced this before, tried chatting up a girl in a club, got politely pied off, so I started hitting on her friend instead and the original girl starts looking all hurt and disappointed.

very odd behavior.

I would say, if you like the guy go for it. Perhaps try and be friends with him first so you can suss him out a bit better if you really do feel he's just after an ego boost ...but imo probably he genuinely finds you attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending