JP Morgan Apprenticeship - Insight Evening and Video Interview Watch

memz1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys!

I wanted to know if anyone has gone to a JP MORGAN Apprenticeship / Insight Evening and/or done the Video Interview?

If you can tell me what to expect in the Insight Evening and the questions on the video interview, It will be highly appreciated!

Thanks.
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I was just at the insight evening too! What did you think? Personally I think it was a nightmare everyone applying i spoke to seemed to be an undergrad????? Also 65 applicants was way way more than I expected... oh well. Not over until I get the dreaded email though...
memz1994
Rep:
?
Yeah it was honestly a really stressing process. But hopefully we get through to the final stage!

Did you get a reply yet?

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AdamCee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by memz1994)
Yeah it was honestly a really stressing process. But hopefully we get through to the final stage!

Did you get a reply yet?

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't heard anything yet. I'm compulsively checking my emails all the time though... What about you?
memz1994
Rep:
?
(Original post by AdamCee)
Haven't heard anything yet. I'm compulsively checking my emails all the time though... What about you?

Yeah same here. Just constantly checking my emails too! I think latest they will get back to us is on Friday I guess?
AJA1994
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys

Just got an email through for the video interview. Anyone else??
th980923
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi have you completed the video interview yet?
Fzunn
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys, does anybody know what type of questions they might ask?
AJA1994
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fzunn)
Hi guys, does anybody know what type of questions they might ask?
Do it and let us know
Saini97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Think the whole point is to do it yourself.
AJA1994
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Saini97)
Think the whole point is to do it yourself.
Didn't you message asking if I'd done it...
Saini97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wasn't speaking to you firstly. Secondly, I asked you if you had done it...not what the questions were
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone done the questions yet would be helpful to know?
rm22
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, has anyone heard anything after the video interviews? I did mine on the 6th...
gabmason3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AdamCee)
Hey, I was just at the insight evening too! What did you think? Personally I think it was a nightmare everyone applying i spoke to seemed to be an undergrad????? Also 65 applicants was way way more than I expected... oh well. Not over until I get the dreaded email though...
Hi, What was the insight evening like? Could you please help with what questions they were asking.
PureK
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I’m going to the insight day tomorrow.. is there any advice on what to expect and what things to prepare for please? Any advice would be helpful .. thank you in advance
PureK
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AJA1994)
Hey guys

Just got an email through for the video interview. Anyone else??

Hi there, I have my insight evening tomorrow. Please could you offer advice on what to prepare and what to expect. Any advice is helpful. Thanks in advance
lottiedx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey everyone? Any tips for the insight evening, I have it tomorrow and I am super nervous because one of the previous apprentices said it is the most nerve-wracking stage!
Any tips for the video interview as well on the questions they may ask??? I want to be really well prepared! xxxx
AJA1994
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lottiedx)
Hey everyone? Any tips for the insight evening, I have it tomorrow and I am super nervous because one of the previous apprentices said it is the most nerve-wracking stage!
Any tips for the video interview as well on the questions they may ask??? I want to be really well prepared! xxxx
Hi,

I got an offer from them last year. Be enthusiastic with who you speak to and try to form a personal connection with whoever you talk with. If you can, ask some business specific questions to show you've done your research and you'll stand a good chance of getting a place.

Best of luck
lottiedx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AJA1994)
Hi,

I got an offer from them last year. Be enthusiastic with who you speak to and try to form a personal connection with whoever you talk with. If you can, ask some business specific questions to show you've done your research and you'll stand a good chance of getting a place.

Best of luck
Thank you so much for the advice. I hope it went well, I will honestly be gutted if i didn't make it through. Visiting the building many times has made me want it even more! I think it went well, some managers i gelled with more than others, I stood talking to a guy in treasury for ages and i really liked him so i hope he liked me too!

How long did it take to find out whether you have progressed to the next stage? I want to be put out of misery ASAP if I didn't make it through haha!

Charlotte x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads