Kpop dance group 2017

Watch
Lynnsoorin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
안녕하세요 everyone!!😁

My name is Lynn and I'm a 20 year old university student who lives in London GB.

I've love kpop for a long time fave band BTS!!
I really like to dance and sing but recently I've been really wanting to start up a kpop dance group as it is one of my dreams not a pro just yet but I'd like to become one 😆

I love to dance to Koop song so much plus aren't they really dancebly catchy? (Ahaha is that even a word?)
I am looking for people who like to dance or sing to kpop, have good communicating skills , and willing to work with me and can commit to a team. Doesn't really matter about your gender, race looking for ages between 15-26 in general.

People who live in london You don't have to be a good dancer or singer. This is mostly for fun but we can always upload to YouTube

Dress code: anything you feel comfortable in👌🏾

We could meet up at least 2-3 times a week depending on each other schedules and we will practise for 1-3 hours as well!

Everyone would be able to pick a song they want to dance to and will also be the dance leader for the particular song choose.

Fighting!!💪🏾💪🏾💪
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (280)
56.57%
I don't have everything I need (215)
43.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise