The Student Room Group

Degrees/careers in animal biology?

If you've read my previous question I understand this seems related, but it's a slightly different tangent. As I said I love maths and physics and will probably pursue some form of engineering. I also mentioned I am picking a level this year.

I know it might be stupid but I don't want to close off any future doors for myself out of laziness and embarrassment.
I love animals a lot, especially lizards, primates, big cats and other exotic animals. I was wondering if there are any careers/degrees involving exotic animals of these kind, probably from a biological perspective (preferably not requiring chemistry). I'm not really interested in veterinary medicine but just asking out of interest.
Original post by ppp1998
If you've read my previous question I understand this seems related, but it's a slightly different tangent. As I said I love maths and physics and will probably pursue some form of engineering. I also mentioned I am picking a level this year.

I know it might be stupid but I don't want to close off any future doors for myself out of laziness and embarrassment.
I love animals a lot, especially lizards, primates, big cats and other exotic animals. I was wondering if there are any careers/degrees involving exotic animals of these kind, probably from a biological perspective (preferably not requiring chemistry). I'm not really interested in veterinary medicine but just asking out of interest.

perhaps a zoology degree but it is a field that is very difficult to get jobs in

Quick Reply

Latest