The Student Room Group

Nice eyes or Nice teeth?

Nice smile or nice eyes?

Guy A: Nice white straight teeth

Guy B: Nice striking eyes

Scroll to see replies

I mean any teeth that don't look like toe separators are cool with me. As for eyes , meh , I'm indifferent tbh
Being a guy I'll give my opinion if you were regarding girls.

It's tough but I would go for nice teeth as it show that they have good hygiene.
Original post by Anonymous
Nice smile or nice eyes?

You can't control how your eyes look, whereas the appearance of teeth are mostly influenced by personal hygiene and taking the responsibility of going to the dentist regularly

So I'd say guy A
Reply 4
Original post by MoonlightBoo
You can't control how your eyes look, whereas the appearance of teeth are mostly influenced by personal hygiene and taking the responsibility of going to the dentist regularly

So I'd say guy A
ppl where contacts tho
Original post by New Sign
ppl where contacts tho

I don't think I've met anyone who wears contacts to change eye colour. It's usually for sight as it is kind of expensive

Also, eye colour isn't the only thing that makes eyes look nice. You could have bright eyes that just don't go with your face, or you could have dull eyes that look expressive and beautiful.
Reply 6
Eyes are eyes really, never seen anyone with what you can say ugly eyes... Whereas teeth can defiantly be controlled
A: Teeth obviously. Ideally I don't want someone with manky yellow bucked up teeth.
Reply 8
eyes, anyone can get their teeth fixed.
Reply 9
Original post by Unit731

But then anyone can get contact lens and change eye colour
Teeth is a big factor. Average eyes - meh. Crooked teeth? Hell naw

Attachment not found
Nice eyes

but good teeth is still important. doesn't have to be blindingly white but shouldn't be yellow or brown either
But then anyone can get contact lens and change eye colour

it's not about the colour
Good or bad teeth or eyes wouldn't be an absolute dealbreaker but as for preferences, I would prefer a nice smile and good teeth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice teeth are important. You can't help it if you have a wonky eye or something. But in this day and age having yellow or crooked or even missing teeth; there is no excuse for it.
Original post by Unit731

wats wrong about that?
Nice smile or nice eyes?

depend, if you mean MANK teeth (as in falling out, yellow, holes brown, girtty) and perfect eyes nahhhh
go for teeth

but yeh normally i'd say eyes
Surprised at these comments.

If I was to choose between normal teeth and gorgeous eyes vs good teeth and normal eyes, I'd definitely choose the eyes. As long as the teeth aren't bad, I'm not really bothered. But eyes can make a person beautiful in my opinion.

In fact. I'd go as far to say that if a guy had a big set of perfect pearly whites, it kind of puts me off, reminds me of Joey Essex.
(edited 6 years ago)
A pair of striking green eyes plz.
(edited 6 years ago)
A: Teeth obviously. Ideally I don't want someone with manky yellow bucked up teeth.

Somehow I posted this on anon..

Quick Reply

Latest