The Student Room Group

UK Five Year Residency Form

Hi, I just sent off my Spanish passport to SFE and thought it was all done and dusted, until I received a Residency Form to fill out. It is not worded very well so I'm having a hard time working out what I need to send them as evidence. I have 2 letters showing I lived here From 2011-2012 and 1 from 2012-2013, is this enough to prove I have stayed here?

It also asks on the forums the 'To' and 'From' dates, is it ok if I put the 'To' date as the date my course starts even though it is in the future? And the from date as to when I moved here? As I moved to this house in the year 2000. Does this mean I have to provide proof from the year 2000 ? Or is the proof for the last 5 years only required?

I have lived in the UK for around 17 years no (Turned 19 last September) and I am in my final year of college so I have only lived with my parents so I am not named on any

Thanks
Original post by AHJ
Hi, I just sent off my Spanish passport to SFE and thought it was all done and dusted, until I received a Residency Form to fill out. It is not worded very well so I'm having a hard time working out what I need to send them as evidence. I have 2 letters showing I lived here From 2011-2012 and 1 from 2012-2013, is this enough to prove I have stayed here?

It also asks on the forums the 'To' and 'From' dates, is it ok if I put the 'To' date as the date my course starts even though it is in the future? And the from date as to when I moved here? As I moved to this house in the year 2000. Does this mean I have to provide proof from the year 2000 ? Or is the proof for the last 5 years only required?

I have lived in the UK for around 17 years no (Turned 19 last September) and I am in my final year of college so I have only lived with my parents so I am not named on any

Thanks

Can you get a letter from your school/college confirming your attendance and residence for the 5 years up to 1st September 2017 (that's the date SFE are looking for - if you can prove you already meet that (so say your residence since 2010 to today) then that will make things simpler)?

A letter (or two) from your schools confirming your attendance and residence should be enough to satisfy SFE along with the list of where you've lived with your parents.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending